Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

And Light Started Shinning - Emoji Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And Light Started Shinning - Emoji Devotional (137 Views)

Jump Jesus Superman - Emoji Devotional / How Do We Interpret The Oil, Fire And Light In The Parable Of The 10 Virgins? / Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And Light Started Shinning - Emoji Devotional by sweetmusictv: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
An Emoji devotions for Fri, 20th of August 2021

Topic: And light started Shinning

Highlights:

God looked at the light and saw that it was good. He separated light from darkness
Genesis 1:4

"You two can't stay together" that was what God said to Light and darkness - Like it's not good for man to be alone but not with light and darkness. We all could see that toxic people could one day repent and change from their bad ways to good ways. There is a time of life we called the day time - This is the time when the sun shines bright and everything comes alive. Today is a happy day because everyone could see the light but when it is night it becomes dark again and movement becomes slow and everyone becomes sleepy.

Things sometimes gets sticky and sneaks into spiritual phenomenon that indicates positions where each of us belongs- either in the day or in the night, they are worth thanking God for. The sun is beautiful in a special way. The moon is also beautiful in a special way, but it is different from the sun. The stars are beautiful too, and each star is beautiful in its own special way.
1 Corinthians 15:41

Everyone loves to see the sun. The moon looks beautiful and yet the Star is twinkles when it is dark. Jesus answered, “Are not there twelve hours in each day? If you walk during the day, you will have light from the sun, and you will not stumble. But if you walk during the night, you will stumble, because you may not have enough light.”
John 11:9‭-‬10

There is only one star that outshines the sun and that is the morning star. Jesus Christ is the morning star and He will not make you stumble. Revelations 22:16

I do not know your name or where you are right now but I know that if you surround yourself with Jesus Christ the Light given by God, you will walk in the light and darkness will stay away from you.

Jesus once said: Once again Jesus spoke to the people. This time he said, “I am the light for the world! Follow me, and you won't be walking in the dark. You will have the light that gives life.”
John 8:12

Stay away from darkness, stay with Jesus, God can make your light shine brighter when you continue to walk in the light with Jesus Christ.

Prayer: Lord Jesus I give you my life and my soul, please guide me with your shinning light and lead me in the way of everlasting life. In Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

God Is All That Matters. / The Act Of Desperation / Those Who Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.