Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Causes Blood Flow After Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes Blood Flow After Sex (296 Views)

What Causes Blood In The Sperm? / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Blood Flow After Sex by minasu190: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
good day nairalander,there something bothering my mind since yesterday...my girlfriend and i had sex last night, but i was curious about something,after third round,i noticed blood stain in my d**k...she has blood at v**gna,i asked her why that but she couldnt say anything..please no abusive words what can cause this thing am scared
Re: What Causes Blood Flow After Sex by Paulviktor: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lol..after 3 rounds..blood must comot nah
Re: What Causes Blood Flow After Sex by Franklyfrank300(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
If it's someone you haven't had carnal knowledge of. Then you should check how long she had had s**x..

Maybe her thing gets tight
Re: What Causes Blood Flow After Sex by Healthyway15: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2021
minasu190:
good day nairalander,there something bothering my mind since yesterday...my girlfriend and i had sex last night, but i was curious about something,after third round,i noticed blood stain in my d**k...she has blood at v**gna,i asked her why that but she couldnt say anything..please no abusive words what can cause this thing am scared

It’s normal to have vagina bleeding during/after sex especially if she's in her menstrual period, and there’s probably no cause for concern. Bleeding after intercourse is also normal if it has been awhile since your partner's last sexual experience. 

However, if this is not the case, then it could be caused by trauma/irritation to the cervix(if there's not enough vagina moisture, or if the penetration was too vigorous this time).
There is also the possibility of other root causes. Like; it could be a symptom of an infection, or an early warning sign of cervical cancer.

She should see a doctor if this happens many times after sex or if the bleeding is associated with pain.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Leaders Must Do Urgently To End Tb By 2030 / Medical emergency / Doctors, Why Is The Hospital Bed Always Tilted Upward By The Pillow Side??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.