Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? (386 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by OneMarvee(f): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hi Dream Interpreters,
I had a strange dream last night where i opened my wardrobe and on the last shelf, I saw a toad, brown and small. I was scared and screamed. Then the toad started jumping off and went into a corner, as I raised a clothe off to see where it had gone, I saw about 3-4 more. One of them was quite big.
I do not really know what this means because toads are usually found in swampy areas, OUTSIDE. I heard "seeing an animal" in a dream could mean something, depending on what type. I have tried to think it through but nothing.

Can anyone please try to interprete? Thank you
Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by Ayo081(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hi, I'm not a dream interpreter but I'll advise you to pray. It doesn't seem to be good. So pray.

There might be something you're hiding, if so; think through. Confess to God and maybe man. Seek forgiveness and pray.

Pray against sickness.

Pray so; if it's the plan of the evil ones, God should reveal them and help you conquer.

The name of Jesus is enough. I prayed for you.
Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by OneMarvee(f): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thanks for that. I will take note!
Ayo081:
Hi, I'm not a dream interpreter but I'll advise you to pray. It doesn't seem to be good. So pray.

There might be something you're hiding, if so; think through. Confess to God and maybe man. Seek forgiveness and pray.

Pray against sickness.

Pray so; if it's the plan of the evil ones, God should reveal them and help you conquer.

1 Like

Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Ayo081:

Pray against sickness.

Adviser .
Which Jesus ?
Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by Ayo081(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Adviser .
Which Jesus ?

The one that give lives, abundantly. smiley
Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Ayo081:

The one that give lives, abundantly. smiley
You be religious junkie.
You believe that the fhuckin mother of Jesus was not fhucked by a man before she gave birth to her son but you don't believe that Muslims have virgins waiting for them when they die .
His real name is not Jesus however but YEHOSHUA as pronounced by the angel that told his mom the name to call him when he was born.
Religion is a scam.
Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by Ayo081(m): 1:26am On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

You be religious junkie.
You believe that the fhuckin mother of Jesus was not fhucked by a man before she gave birth to her son but you don't believe that Muslims have virgins waiting for them when they die .
His real name is not Jesus however but YEHOSHUA as pronounced by the angel that told his mom the name to call him when he was born.
Religion is a scam.

Oh brother, is everything ok?

He love you. His arms
are open.

Why not have a glimpse?
Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Ayo081:

Oh brother, is everything ok?

He love you. His arms
are open.

Why not have a glimpse?
Religion is a scam.
However make research on the name YEHOSHUA .

Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by paxonel(m): 1:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Primitive Africa with their fairy tale of spirit toad and superstitious beliefs that only exist in their minds, wetin person no go see for this jungle?

1 Like

Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 22, 2021
paxonel:
Primitive Africa with their fairy tale of spirit toad and superstitious beliefs that only exist in their minds, wetin person no go see for this jungle?
Not just Africa but religious junkies globally.

1 Like

Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by Ayo081(m): 1:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Religion is a scam.
However make research on the name YEHOSHUA .

Friend, I prayed for you smiley
Re: Dreamt About Seeing Toads In My Wardrobe? Any Spiritual Meaning Or Significance? by Ayo081(m): 1:48am On Aug 22, 2021
paxonel:

Well maybe if you think it this way: why would someone that never got close to a toad or ever have the thought of toads dream about toads?. Of all things toad?

(1) (Reply)

Fake Prophet Who Had Sex With Seven Women Per Night Has Been Arrested / People Are Poor Because They Are Lazy And Foolish Not Becaus Of Church-apostle J / Words Of A Nonentity On Tithe: Why A Pastor Should Not Talk Like Biodun Fatoyinb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.