Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,850 members, 7,855,518 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Script Writer Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Script Writer Needed (307 Views)

[URGENT] Youtube Script Writer Wanted / Script Writer Needed For A Long Term Project. / I Need A Good Script Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Script Writer Needed by Fixin280: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hi, I'm looking for someone to write a crime spree mystery dinner script. 8-10 actors maybe more (7-9 scam artists and 1 victim) A "who done it", where participants can solve the mystery at the end. We would like the script to be flexible that we could do via zoom or in person. We'd like to use the script multiple times again, for virtual settings and "theater" performances. Time frame 1 hour to 1:30 flexible

Overview:
Dinner Party
8-10 Guests
Dress is semi-formal
7-9 scammers
1 victim
Victim receives invitation via email stating he won a lottery to have dinner with some actor
Idea format is 1 hour to 1.5 hours long
Who done it style as perhaps when the victim arrives during dinner he/she receives an alert that their bank account has been emptied

We’ll need to come up with the scammer types
Victim recently retired late 50’s early 60’s average type person for the most part (open to changes here)

Please let me know if you might be interested. Please note we would need to own the rights to the project.

Professional work only.
Kindly message me if you would be able to do this.
WhatsApp: 07083036722

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Expensive Mistakes I Made As A New Copywriter. / Digital Marketing Assistance Jobs / Ebook Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.