Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) (69025 Views)

Chris Donahue: The Last US Soldier to Leave Afghanistan / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Lixusheng(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Automatic US citizen

Taliban thought their evil is affecting him, but God has a way for the kid

Anything about blacks religion go enter. So the ones left behind, God forsake dem??
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by hammer567: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
DAT WAS HOW SLAVERY STARTED.

PEOPLE GIVING OTHER HUMANS AWAY TO FOREIGNERS, WITHOUT CONSENT.

SO NA SO THAT CHILD TAKE GO AMERICA.

ODIEGWU Ooo
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Danisaint112(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
I love those words;

HEBEI:
This is why we must resist Boko Haram, herdsmen and other northern jihadists by fire by thunder.

We should never share a country with zombies.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
This is fake news.

The mother was taken over first, then her child.

Soldiers can't take children, especially infants. What would they do with them?

1 Like

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by phemmyfour: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bisiebae:
Her baby is safer with her. Who Dem go give baby to
America is not Nigeria
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Pelecius: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
I thought that Muslims in Nigeria would be concerned, since they care about human lives more during Israel and Gaza conflict. undecided

1 Like

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Ladylawyer(f): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
May we never experience war even in our homes. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Automatic US citizen

Lol false
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Ikpeyi: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Its well...

What is currently happening in Afghanistan seems to be what some youths in Nigeria are craving for....

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Lovenorth: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
rayvelez:
Only if there is no Islam the world would have be Peaceful.
For confirmation ask Hitler
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Daddycoded: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Blackfire:
What that Muslim woman did is pure haram, how can you give our child to kaffris ... That woman should be flogged according to Shari'a

Islam will rule Afghanistan, you christatians should get out..

Ehew.....short of words for your......
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by AfroKnight: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
obonujoker:
Most people should be gracious that USA is the superpower of the world, they still have a heart and there democratic principles and laws... Just imagine if China or one Islamic country was superpower, many countries would be dead by now...

God bless the USA

Exactly.

Nigerian workers in Chinese factories understand first hand what it will mean if they were leaders of UN and NATO.

Chinese are not just boldly racist but employ inhuman methods to achieve their own goals.

Blacks in China during the first wave of Covid-19 know what they experienced.

7 Likes

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by ibuildstuff(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bisiebae:
There are millions of Americans waiting to adopt that baby

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Jerryherd: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lixusheng:

Anything about blacks religion go enter. So the ones left behind, God forsake dem??

God's plan for every kid is different, nobody said others got forsaken
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
The woman shod safe this pix for Future references.. Automatically she will definitely join the child soonest..
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Jerryherd: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
AnthonyAk:

Lol false

Get a good Immigration lawyer
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Fash20: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
obonujoker:
Most people should be gracious that USA is the superpower of the world, they still have a heart and there democratic principles and laws... Just imagine if China or one Islamic country was superpower, many countries would be dead by now...

God bless the USA

They would have finished us all

1 Like

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
What you ignorantly don't know is that, China is already a superpower

China is not quite there. This isn't to say that they are weak, or they have not improved...but in many ways they are still behind the US...especially in millitary level tech.

For more arguments on the matter...this Wikipedia article is a good place to start.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Blackfire:
What that Muslim woman did is pure haram, how can you give our child to kaffris ... That woman should be flogged according to Shari'a

May God forgive you! tongue
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
Just like kamala Harris thats the president of u.s in d future
Was Kamala Harris also handed to the U.S marines through a perimeter wall? shocked
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Help2020: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Blackfire:

A terrorist spoted

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
I'm Adeniran Dapo the author of "studying medicine demystified" on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Studying-Medicine-Demystified-Adedapo-Adeniran-ebook/dp/B083W4KX8R

If you need mentorship from a fellow medical student, who will make your life easy in medical school and succeed, then send me an email on dappyadex4sci@yahoo.com, using "paid mentorship" as the subject of the email, you get free mentorship for 3 days to test, after which you pay 10k per month for my mentorship, which would be done on WhatsApp or physically if you so wish.

Also, I'm currently a 4th year medical student at university of Ibadan studying medicine and surgery.

I would be expecting your mails.
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by MITCHELL96: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Blackfire:

You're a big hypocrite! undecided you and your Terrorist hypocrites too.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Lightorder: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bisiebae:
says you who? Behind- the keyboard prophet
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by oloshun(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Automatic US citizen

You why some people would never love their country? Imagine this baby grows and comes to hear his historical antecedents, which most Americans don't talk about in most cases, and maybe by then, he has a friend whose story is a son of a Taliban? What do you think would happen?
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
They do not want TALABANIZATION.

They have tasted freedom from the point of the western occupying forces.

Those stone age men who want to take them back to the dark old days of strict Islamic sharia is not appealing to most afghan.
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by DonroxyII: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
obonujoker:

God bless the USA
Kai, human race and emotions ......
If you check the Onus of everything, it was all US in the first place .....

But without Doubt, Caucasians has contributed more to the world by liberating knowledge and wisdom ......

China would have killed all non Chinese and change the history of the world .... Black race would have been extinct just like dinosaurs ...

If it were to be an Islamic country, there would definitely be systemic rascism not full rascism and one of them would just go berserk one day and terminates Black......

Nonetheless, Black Race would also spell nonsense out of them as Africans are contributing Juju to the world presently.....
Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
When Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola in a telephone interview, was asked by the radio presenter, "Sir what can you remember made you a happiest man in life?"

Femi said:
"I have gone through four stages of happiness in life and finally I understood the meaning of true happiness."

The first stage was to accumulate wealth and means. But at this stage I did not get the happiness I wanted.

Then came the second stage of collecting valuables and items. But I realised that the effect of this thing is also temporary and the lustre of valuable things does not last long.

Then came the third stage of getting big projects. That was when I was holding 95% of diesel supply in Nigeria and Africa. I was also the largest vessel owner in Africa and Asia. But even here I did not get the happiness I had imagined.

The fourth stage was the time a friend of mine asked me to buy wheelchair for some disabled children. Just about 200 kids.

At the friend's request, I immediately bought the wheelchairs.

But the friend insisted that I go with him and hand over the wheelchairs to the children. I got ready and went with him.

There I gave these wheel chairs to these children with my own hands. I saw the strange glow of happiness on the faces of these children. I saw them all sitting on the wheelchairs, moving around and having fun.

It was as if they had arrived at a picnic spot where they are sharing a jackpot winning.

I felt REAL joy inside me. When I decided to leave one of the kids grabbed my legs. I tried to free my legs gently but the child stared at my face and held my legs tightly.

I bent down and asked the child: Do you need something else?

The answer this child gave me not only made me happy but also changed my attitude to life completely. This child said:
"I want to remember your face so that when I meet you in heaven, I will be able to recognise you and thank you once again."

What would you be remembered for after you leave that office or place?

Will anyone desire to see your face again where it all matters?

*This is a must read piece* .

*It got me thinking. I pray it does same to everyone.*

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Mother Hands Her Suckling Baby To A US Soldier (Photo) by Jerryherd: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
oloshun:

You why some people would never love their country? Imagine this baby grows and comes to hear his historical antecedents, which most Americans don't talk about in most cases, and maybe by then, he has a friend whose story is a son of a Taliban? What do you think would happen?

A child with such past would insist he is an American and not Afghanistan

I no of a Nigerian lady with the US national guard who was asked to denounce Nigeria and she happily did. It on Instagram live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces / Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies / Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.