Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,590 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

If You Work Menial Jobs You Will Never Be Able To Retire. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Work Menial Jobs You Will Never Be Able To Retire. (351 Views)

Never Look Down On Menial Jobs / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Work Menial Jobs You Will Never Be Able To Retire. by Chuky7(m): 1:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Just thought I state that fact.
Do menial jobbers(excuse ) have a plan.
Re: If You Work Menial Jobs You Will Never Be Able To Retire. by rottenPussy: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2021
Menial jobs are for teenagers awaiting college anyways…

1 Like

Re: If You Work Menial Jobs You Will Never Be Able To Retire. by Hausa(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2021
Chuky7:
Just thought I state that fact.

Do menial jobbers(excuse ) have a plan.
If you can give some examples.
Re: If You Work Menial Jobs You Will Never Be Able To Retire. by dangoteinlaw: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2021
An average Nigerian is satisfied with menial jobs as long as they have a bragging right like having a wife and 2 kids. I weep for the child's future in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Service Fake Invitation; Beware / Customer Care Agent/tele-marketer / Pottery Job Vacancies In Benin-city Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.