Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels (11995 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 150 Classroom Blocks, 1,386-Bed Hostels In 15 Schools / Insecurity: Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Suspends Academic Activities Indefinitely / IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
kestolove95:
Useless uni in a useless state made up of useless people..all they do is drink burukutu, eat dog meat, fvck ashawo and kill innocent travelers for being a Muslim.
[/s]
Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by WaffenSS(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:
The same jos that was killing random Muslims
Y do plateau people like to harm themselves like this. While kaduna keeps developing, their neighbors jos keeps going down to an all time low. U guys are only doing yourselves walahi. Y kill innocent travellers who know nothing? U said u have problem with fulanis but u are now killing random Muslims hausa wooo, kanuri wooo, gbagi woooo, Yoruba wooo, anyone that resembles a Muslim is targeted. Bt when these victims fight back it becomes a wailling season for all of you. cheesy cheesy keep it up bt just know that u will receive equal proportion of your actions. cool

What do you expect from inbred primitive cannibalistic bloodthirsty cowards?

They can't face the fulanis, they're only good at killing travelers and silent murders.

Yet they're all over social media claiming victim.

They've completely finished their state because of intolerance and hatred for anything Muslim. No one wants to live in Jos, invest there, or work there.

The state is dry as a bone, with their cheap girls who'll fukk anything for a dime, and their jobless males who do nothing but litter the state with illegitimate babies and then go off killing and eating human flesh and dog meat.

I've never seen more useless people than Jos primitives.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by orikoku: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2021
OBoy50:
undecided
And what makes you think all northerners are Muslims?
RECEIVE SENSE LAD!
you needed it most. Where did I mention Muslim in my comment. I don't have 5 naira, will have send you to buy sense. Obo
Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by orisa37: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2021
BMF-BOKOISWA IS AFTER THE SOUL OF PLATEAU STATE.
Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by orisa37: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2021
BMF-BOKOISWA IS AFTER THE SOUL OF PLATEAU STATE. AND IT IS UNRELENTING TO STOP SOON.
Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by Peaceadebu: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2021
You are an Idiot. Calling the institution a useless institution. People like you are the reason why this insecurity will not end soon. Did you hear that Unijos students killed any travellers? Why are you people killing the students. Uncle if you are strong enough come to warzone and stop being a caward behind your keyboard. Idiotic elements with a borrow data.
kestolove95:
Useless uni in a useless state made up of useless people..all they do is drink burukutu, eat dog meat, fvck ashawo and kill innocent travelers for being a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by Peaceadebu: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2021
I am telling you. He is an Idiot
donteddy:

What a useless thinking error fellow.
Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
prophet Muhammad the terrorist started this Madness

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by Yaks02(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2021
michigang:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/insecurity-unijos-suspends-academic-activities-shuts-hostels/

Quite obvious, this is my school and we've been in the same level since 2019
Numerous students are missing and some are dead already
God help us

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by kestolove95(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2021
WaffenSS:

Did you make the same statement when your fellow Jos natives were killing 33 innocent travelers?

If you didn't then you're the hypocrite.
u dey mind am, u even have time replying him

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2021
If this is happening in all state will all school close down sad , what is the work of all the security agent we have self angry police ,army, airforce are just there doing nothing.
Nigeria is really disorganized now lipsrsealed
Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
abeg make we bear word.its not that deep.theres always a solution to every problem.all of them should go virtual.its ok to shut down the schools but continue your Lectures online via zoom and other internet platforms, conduct your exams online and submit your project via emails to your supervisor.when it's time for graduation,they send your certificate to you online so even though school is Physically shut down, the academic calendar is on going in your respective homes

I don't blame you. The average Nigerian sees suffering and abnormalities as part of his or her life. That's why abnormal things are seen as normal in Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by elonmuskbaby: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

I don't blame you. The average Nigerian sees suffering and abnormalities as part of his or her life. That's why abnormal things are seen as normal in Nigeria.
LmAooo so going e-learning is abnormal? grin

Illiteracy is truly a disease o grin
Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
LmAooo so going e-learning is abnormal? grin

Illiteracy is truly a disease o grin

SHUT UP THERE!!!

I KNOW THE SUFFERING IN NIGERIA HAS AFFECTED YOUR BRAIN SO MUCH!
Re: Insecurity: UNIJOS Suspends Academic Activities, Shuts Hostels by elonmuskbaby: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

I KNOW THE SUFFERING IN NIGERIA HAS AFFECTED YOUR BRAIN SO MUCH!
Na you dey suffer sotey you don dey develop psychosis

Yaba left customer grin tongue

Werey alasho grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Remove Any Minister Who Fails - Tinubu / NCAA May Close Enugu Airport / 2000 Delegates Storm Lagos For African Action Congress (AAC) National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.