Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Killings In Jos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killings In Jos (851 Views)

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. / Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings In Jos by ProJectAnatot(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Something wicked and evil is going on in Nigeria... As always o! Remember the recent killing of some Muslims who where said to be traveling somewhere for a Muslim celebration? According to some sources... Those traveling Muslims had guns and weapons in coffins going in the directions those plateau state indigenes where going to bury those killed by Fulani people. They where intercepted by those indigenes and many of them killed after interrogation. That killing has led to killings, stabbings and curfews in Jos. Remember Pantami saying buhari could not sleep that night??
My own pain is that the illiterate ones among them are killing Unijos student's... As far as you're not a Muslim you are a target! Many Unijos students are home already and am wondering why no newspaper is carrying that news!
I heard state governments sent cars/busses to pick up their people... If the federal govt cannot do anything to protect students then I think the school in Jo's should be moved from there!!! This is not fair at all.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Jos by WaffenSS(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2021
ProJectAnatot:
Something wicked and evil is going on in Nigeria... As always o! Remember the recent killing of some Muslims who where said to be traveling somewhere for a Muslim celebration? According to some sources... Those traveling Muslims had guns and weapons in coffins going in the directions those plateau state indigenes where going to bury those killed by Fulani people. They where intercepted by those indigenes and many of them killed after interrogation. That killing has led to killings, stabbings and curfews in Jos. Remember Pantami saying buhari could not sleep that night??
My own pain is that the illiterate ones among them are killing Unijos student's... As far as you're not a Muslim you are a target! Many Unijos students are home already and am wondering why no newspaper is carrying that news!
I heard state governments sent cars/busses to pick up their people... If the federal govt cannot do anything to protect students then I think the school in Jo's should be moved from there!!! This is not fair at all.

Were they carrying toy guns?

Because i wonder how they were killed with knives and stones when they'd guns to protect themselves.
Re: Killings In Jos by gsmphoneseller: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2021
That's Islamic jihad taking place.

All media houses have been bared from reporting anything against the Jihad in Nigeria.
Re: Killings In Jos by MrCover: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Killings In Jos by ProJectAnatot(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2021
WaffenSS:

Were they carrying toy guns?

Because i wonder how they were killed with knives and stones when they'd guns to protect themselves.
I wasn't on the scene ... Besides I heard the guns and other weapons where packed in coffins and I don't think they knew they would be intercepted!
Re: Killings In Jos by WaffenSS(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2021
ProJectAnatot:

I wasn't on the scene ... Besides I heard the guns and other weapons where packed in coffins and I don't think they knew they would be intercepted!

You mean they drove into Rukuba road, knowing the sentiments towards Fulani, and foolishly hid their arms in coffins?

Wow.

I wonder why we never saw pictures of those weapons even if to justify their killing.
Re: Killings In Jos by ProJectAnatot(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
WaffenSS:

You mean they drove into Rukuba road, knowing the sentiments towards Fulani, and foolishly hid their arms in coffins?

Wow.

I wonder why we never saw pictures of those weapons even if to justify their killing.
I am not in anyway trying to justify the killings. But things happen! Infact there is a corroborating comment on a front page thread. Similar to what I posted here. Whether Christian or Muslim all lives are precious to God and we do not have right to kill. So I am not justifying any killing from either of the parties involved, but at the end of the day someone started this!
Anyways I suspect the Fulani people contrary to what the media reported where going to the burial place of the indigenes of the place to cause more havoc... IMO o!
Re: Killings In Jos by aumeehn: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
ProJectAnatot:

I am not in anyway trying to justify the killings. But things happen! Infact there is a corroborating comment on a front page thread. Similar to what I posted here. Whether Christian or Muslim all lives are precious to God and we do not have right to kill. So I am not justifying any killing from either of the parties involved, but at the end of the day someone started this!
Anyways I suspect the Fulani people contrary to what the media reported where going to the burial place of the indigenes of the place to cause more havoc... IMO o!
lol Is that how the Fulanis travel to the villages to cause havoc?? Lol people that are mostly South Westerners. Your brothers killed them because they are Muslims, nothing more nothing less we watched the videos.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Jos by WaffenSS(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
ProJectAnatot:

I agree with you.

However it's very unlikely they'll travel by day so conspicuously, it's equally unlikely they'll be so easily murdered if they're armed assailants.

The weapons and planned attack narrative is just to justify their murder.

However, we must equally accept and condemn what fulanis are doing to the people of Plateau, southern kaduna, Zamfara, katsina, and Sokoto, in addition to other places under attack.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Jos by wildernessVoice: 4:41am On Aug 22, 2021
Why are we narrow minded in reporting the killings in Jos.
It's Jos today, it might be your hometown tomorrow.
Herdsmen inform of Bandits are killing and kidnapping in Zamfara, Sokoto,Katsina, Niger,Kebbi e.t.c.
How on earth Ondo indigenes in 5 buses are all Fulanies.
How can someone going to Ondo from Bauchi couldn't pass through Bauchi road bypass linking Mararaba Jemai but follow longer and unmotorable Rukuba road connecting Miango and Kwall that were having mass burial of victims of herdsmen attack.
Who owns the ambulance with coffin loaded with arms and ammunition leading the 5 buses.
Is it possible someone traveling from Lagos to Abuja take Badagry road.
Why are the media silent on reporting killing of over 70 people from Dutse kura to Tafi Gana to Jebbu Miango and other surrounding villages and burning of over 300 houses by Fulani herdsmen within one week
And many unanswered questions.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Jos by Umaruxoxo(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2021
So op if u intercept someone with gun ,u kill him ,as Nigeria arm force wen u be or court ?which one .?u are to either report to the constituted authority or apprehend them .not kill .(that is if Ur story is true )

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Vandal Nabbed For Stealing Street Light Cable In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / French Police Watch While Immigrants Attempt To Reach The Uk's Shores / My Little Conversation With BABY SCAMMER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.