Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight (35864 Views)

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Britain4(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
This lady still young like this?
She's using iPhone
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by lookingfly: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Babaken(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
she too set now than before.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by slimzane: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
I also missed my 10:07am train to kaduna all because Buhari is going to kano for a wedding and no refund or reschedule I have to book for 12:30pm paid 5700 from Abuja to kaduna
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by wealthgoddess: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
because you lack wisdom

Its only the foolish that lacks discretion and wisdom to understand the hidden things of the spirit.thats what the Bible says in the book of Proverbs

Therefore I will take no responsibility for your lack of comprehension tongue

He doesn't even know the difference between YOUR AND UR grin

Illiterate.no wonder he lacks Intellect grin tongue
Bro story laughing to your own post to make it seem quiet funny. And when he used the word 'ur' he is only making use of that jargon as a form of shorthand which you know of... Since you mentioned something about intellect just know that a smart person will not drag the bible into this sort of argument... The guy has a point even if he is wrong I believe you could have corrected him with peace* since you seem to rep. The bible and Christian faith so much. That is what the wise would do!
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Rugaria: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Filter bros,..Na filter..
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by RPG2020(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

..ugly girl...no yansh!!! angry

Yansh na your mate? Wey you dey mention anyhow hiss's
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by elonmuskbaby: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Bro story laughing to your own post to make it seem quiet funny. And when he used the word 'ur' he is only making use of that jargon as a form of shorthand which you know of... Since you mentioned something about intellect just know that a smart person will not drag the bible into this sort of argument... The guy has a point even if he is wrong I believe you could have corrected him with peace* since you seem to rep. The bible and Christian faith so much. That is what the wise would do!
I don't entertain ignorant and disrespectful people hence I had to respond to him in that tone cool
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by ZooOga: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
lolz ...

" Nigerian Movie
Bright (Kenneth Okonkwo) who fell out of love with blessing(Empress Njama) who treated him badly found love again in a least expected lady but blessing is not willing to let him go without putting up show.

'TOO LATE TO CRY' cheesy

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Awoo88: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:
It's either Empress is trying to trend or she is ignorant. Even in most advance countries, roads and airports are blocked temporary anytime there is a presidential movement. There is done to ensure the president doesn't waste time in traffic that might lead to a security breach. You need to see the Russian president, US president or the queen on move to understand this.
your head no correct. U did not read about the US president getting fine in the UK for causing traffic?? If a US citizen misses his or her flight because the president son is getting married, whoever is in charge of traffic control will be facing indictment. Stop typing nonsense because u want to support bubu

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Pumpumking: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
RPG2020:

Yansh na your mate? Wey you dey mention anyhow hiss's

Ok So u like ugly womens especially when they don't gets yansh?.. brother...are u ok?(no oofense) undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by hopexter(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lovenorth:
Ipob terrorists always blaim Buhari for their misfortunes in life

Original terrorist calling other region terrorist grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by hopexter(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
lastchild:
so she expect herself and the president to be dragging lane? so unintelligent on her side

Was that what she meant you idiot, aren’t you a Nigerian
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by elonmuskbaby: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
HenryDion:

My friend stop this show of shame. You are loquacious and it's so appalling that someone has to call you to it! Please be coherent and concise, not spew gibberish for the sake of likes.
and you're lousy.very unintelligent nuisance Making a fool of himself instead of it to accept it's ignorant state grin

Oniranu grin tongue
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by smartasuen(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Dis short pretty woman with big yansh and protuberant eyes. Looking young for her actual age.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Badonasty(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
It happens in the US to...forget story aunty
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by elonmuskbaby: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
bloody Muslim Terrorist trying to quote Bible, is like a fool making proverb. shocked
lmaooooo try something else, only a fool will look an enlightened person like me and think I'll be one of those lousy things grin tongue

Otika werey lara grin tongue
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by elonmuskbaby: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
OgaTheTop2:
You don't make sense... Your brain dey itch you ni
that's because you're a fool who lacks comprehension undecidedtongue
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by OgaTheTop2: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
that's because you're a fool who lacks comprehension undecidedtongue
What was there to comprehend in that confused post of yours? Are you a mental patient? cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Okhuadams(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by od501: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bola146:
shocked God is with us, I know and believe that Nigeria will be okay one day

Keep living in Disney world; keep dreaming.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by BennyDGreat: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
In this country we lack consideration and respect for one another

We only respect each other only when We know we have something to gain from a person directly

Or we respect out of culture or position (be it economic, political or religious position) not that you will respect the person ordinarily

We have no choice than to respect the person because we know the consequences

Outside this 3,Nigerians have complete disregard for each other which reflects in the way we drive on the road and the way we respect those who try to cross the road or other drivers

For example have you seen instances where someone is driving on another person's lane on the road and still insulting the person on the right lane to move away for him and then when then the person on the right lane comes out,the one on the wrong says haaaa baba Titi eyin ni.miomo,emabinu.

Meaning he knows he's wrong and apologizing because it's his friend or relation that knows the person directly.

Wow. You soke pure wisdom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by elonmuskbaby: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
OgaTheTop2:
What was there to comprehend in that confused post of yours? Are you a mental patient? cheesy
Na you be yaba left patient if not you will not have any problem understanding basic English
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by isahsalee: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
When you become president, always declare road free whenever you plan to visit a state. Don't disturb me, attention seeker park well!
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Nato008(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:
It's either Empress is trying to trend or she is ignorant. Even in most advance countries, roads and airports are blocked temporary anytime there is a presidential movement. There is done to ensure the president doesn't waste time in traffic that might lead to a security breach. You need to see the Russian president, US president or the queen on move to understand this.
I almost agreed with u but than I'm exposed and can't agree to mediocrity... In those countries u mention, the have traffic control systems...that can be controlled by the security details.. Once the convoy has passed the traffic goes to normal....but here in Nigeria... Well God save us

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by emmnprince(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
This lady and my cousin, Akpevwe, just resemble!
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by emmnprince(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
because you lack wisdom

Its only the foolish that lacks discretion and wisdom to understand the hidden things of the spirit.thats what the Bible says in the book of Proverbs

Therefore I will take no responsibility for your lack of comprehension tongue

He doesn't even know the difference between YOUR AND UR grin

Illiterate.no wonder he lacks Intellect grin tongue

E never reach this level na! You ppl should be calming down. Haba! Sotey you misquoted Bible join! (Are you sure it is in the book of Proverb wink or you dey whine the guy!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by goshen26: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
The last time he came to Lagos despite that his plane was already flying they held Ikeja to stand still....

I trekked long distance after paying transport and was locked in traffic
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Numerouno94:

Which US re u talkin abt? U guys will b talking 4gettin that some members of this forum actually reside outside the shores of Nigeria.
Mr. I live outside the shores of Nigeria, I have gone to considerable length to screenshot images of the US president on the streets of New York, please show me the pictures below any vehicle closeby that isnt a security vehicle.

You guys just criticise ignorantly. Which country will allow its president risk getting stuck in traffic and risk an attack??

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Lovenorth: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
hopexter:

Original terrorist calling other region terrorist grin grin grin
'Region' illiterate ipob as usual grin
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight by Elidrisy20: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Don't worry Yusuf will marry you as second wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Okoye, His Wife Ify And Children On Christmas Day (Photos) / Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party / Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.