Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? (1474 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / World Health Organization (WHO) Graduate Internship Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by The5DME(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2021
What are the hopes for graduates, who are above 26 years of age in the Nigerian job market?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by Ayo081(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Just be good. There're people who get jobs above 26.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by lomprico(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2021
believe in yourself first!
Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by Chloraseptic: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Majority of people graduated above 30. This is Nigeria where what seems impossible becomes possible and what seems possible becomes impossible..

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by arthurwillia(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2021
No hope at all
They should go and plunge into Atlantic Ocean
Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by ojxclusive: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2021
There is lot's of hope especially if you graduated with a good result, smart and outside the box thinker
Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by talk2hb1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
The5DME:
What are the hopes for graduates, who are above 26 years of age in the Nigerian job market?
I graduated at age 29, served into my 30th birthday, got multiple job offers before finishing school self.
Went to collect my school certificate after 8years of graduation for another job which required it.

The catch here is add value to yourself, such that you become irresistible. Employers want someone who can add value to their company, so age is not a barrier. I mostly outcompete younger guys at interview, outsell myself too wink

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by EbukaHades10(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ayo081:
Just be good. There're people who get jobs above 26.
RT.

My advice, OP, look to get certified in something that can boost you.

I am currently looking at CIPM if that will work out

1 Like

Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by evil1: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
talk2hb1:

I graduated at age 29, served into my 30th birthday, got multiple job offers before finishing school self.
Went to collect my school certificate after 8years of graduation for another job which required it.

The catch here is add value to yourself, such that you become irresistible. Employers want someone who can add value to their company, so age is not a barrier. I mostly outcompete younger guys at interview, outsell myself too wink

I totally agree with you.
But not all employers know which candidate can add value to an organization hence they put aside potential value setters.
Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by lanocfoods: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Learn a skill or get any relevant certification to booster your chances

1 Like

Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by Whats: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Grace and luck has nothing to do with age.
Infact success has nothing to do with age

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by LikeAking: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
u go make am

1 Like

Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
The more pertinent question should be. What is the hope for a physically challenged with no degree in this country.
Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by NapoleonHill: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Majority of people graduated above 30. This is Nigeria where what seems impossible becomes possible and what seems possible becomes impossible..
You're still in 1946. Go and see children in federal schools.
Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by NapoleonHill: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
The more pertinent question should be. What is the hope for a physically challenged with no degree in this country.
Deep
Re: What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? by Uyi168: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
The5DME:
Why do you people like creating unnecessary pressures on yourself.?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian National Wanted For A Cross-cultural Training In Saudi Arabia / Gauranty (no)Trust Bank Didn't Reply Me / Schlum Test Taken Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.