Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony (3890 Views)

Oraimo Invited Me To BBN Season 7 Opening Ceremony And This Happened!! / Facebook Is Letting Religious Groups Charge Users $10 Per Month For Exclusive Co / Hairdresser Uses Swords And A Blowtorch - Ninja Hairdresser Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Antivirus92(m): 2:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Tomahawk99:

You're a fool. First you called me a liar, i provide proof now you're shifting the goal post.
I lived 9 + years in south east asia and have been to the Phlippines more than 5 times, am talking about what i have witnessed more than once and you're here talking crap out of sentiments.
It is a ritual of the catholic church in Philippines same way festival of the dead is celebrated by Mexican catholics. Go and educate yourself you brainless idiot before calling someone a liar over something you have no idea about.
u illiterate should desist from saying what you have little knowledge about!
There is nothing like ritual of the catholic church in philippines or mexico,,,
illiterate, listen to me, catholic church is one universally, under one leader(pope)
Anything u cannot see generally among the catholics worldwide is not catholic ritual!
Let this sink into ur hateful skull,,,
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Tomahawk99(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Antivirus92:
u illiterate should desist from saying what you have little knowledge about!
There is nothing like ritual of the catholic church in philippines or mexico,,,
illiterate, listen to me, catholic church is one universally, under one leader(pope)
Anything u cannot see generally among the catholics worldwide is not catholic ritual!
Let this sink into ur hateful skull,,,
Even with evidence before him this bush animal is still arguing.
Dem go born you na for the same state you do primary and secondary school...and university if at all you attend one, na lack of exposure be your problem. You should be castrated before you procreate and continue a lineage of illiterates.
Go and learn the meaning of the word ritual (the english meaning o) so that you will know there are rituals even inside the church but stack illiterates like you associate rituals to killings and diabolical stuff like you see in nollywood movies, you are really ignorant. Go educate yourself you bigoted fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5 Blackout 1.3.0j (summer Update) Data + APK – Download Now / Glo 1GB Night Plan Data For As Low As N200 / Mtn In Beast Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.