Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Enjoy Huge Cash Giveaways On The Branch App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enjoy Huge Cash Giveaways On The Branch App (181 Views)

How To Get A Loan Of 5-10k And Above In This Hard Time Using The Branch Loan App / Earn 500 And 1500 Subsequently On Each Referral From Branch App / Christmas Giveaways On Nairaland For Smes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Huge Cash Giveaways On The Branch App by KhallyDopeman(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!

You'll be happy to know that the world's biggest savings platform; Branch, which has more than 10 million downloads as well as a 4.5⭐ rating on Play Store, and offers a 20% interest rate on investments with the freedom to withdraw funds at anytime, is currently giving away free N500 cash every month to "referred" users. That might seem little, but imagine giving out free N500 to 100,000 referred users every month, and that'll mean 50 Million naira free cash giving out to referred users every month. That's actually very generous.

It's actually very simple. All you have to do is to join the app with the Promotion Code of an existing user, and complete a few more simple steps to receive free N500 every month just for using the app.

I placed a Play Store screenshot of the "Branch Loans" app at the end so you can verify its authenticity.

Like I mentioned earlier, you need to join the app using a Promotion Code and complete a few more simple steps to earn free N500 every month, and while the steps are quite simple, they can be a little confusing for new users.

To make the entire process easier for you, firstly contact me on WhatsApp @+2348054373692 before downloading the app, so I can give you my Promotion Code and details of all the necessary simple steps you need to follow to earn free N500 every month on the app, as well as other tips I use in making easy and legit money online. I don't charge any fee, so you have nothing to worry about.

Did I mention that the app also offers up to 500K collateral-free loans? Yes you heard that right. 500K collateral-free loans which you can use in starting up or supporting your business if you want. The app has so many benefits and millions of users including me are enjoying those benefits. Why not join us today?

Send a DM to me on WhatsApp saying "JUICE ME" @+2348054373692

I look forward to hearing from you �

(1) (Reply)

We Buying Paypal Funds / Get Added If You Can Refer Two People Then You Can Earn 8,100 Daily / HAVE BEING SCAMED MANY TIMES,WHAT BUSINESS CAN I JOIN THAT IS MUCH LEGIT?Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.