Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) (6189 Views)

Protesters Hold Sunday Service in Street of Jos Despite Presidential Address / Rev. Fr. Anthony Agu Kidnapped In Jos (Photos) / Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by TMSMedia: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2021
Map of Nigeria appeared in the cloud of Jos, Plateau State, yesterday, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the photos on his Facebook page, Azzaman Azzaman wrote;

"MYSTERIOUS MAP OF NIGERIA SURFACE IN JOS CLOUD AROUND GADA BIU (RUKUBA ROAD) Around 6pm today

Father in Heaven what do you want to show us?

LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN NIGERIA , LET THIS SUPERNATURAL OCCURANCE BE THE SIGN OF A NEW BEGINNING IN OUR NATION NIGERIA IN JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED NAME AMEN

Azzaman Azzaman"
https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/329456582201894/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2021
Lai Muhammed in his next press release will add this as another achievement of Buhari's inglorious regime. For those who are conversant with horoscope this signal means the gods have rejected Buhari having failed woefully. I pray nothing bad happens to him

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by Grace001: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2021
Interesting
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by edochie12: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2021
And so,the is just a cloud.

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2021
How is that the map of Nigeria??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2021
this is the meaning, time to go home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2021
And the Photographer didn't wait to see how the cloud disappear... and which side of the cloud went first?!

I don't like half done food

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by twosquare(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2021
Idiat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by harbibi: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2021
This is hilarious. People now see things everywhere. It could mean something though. undecided
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by MightySparrow: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2021
EmmaJnr1:

You see well jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by richmond500: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2021
That looks more like a panda than Nigerian map sef

1 Like

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by jetwonder(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2021
grin God Is Speaking To Us Through This Map: We Should Remain One! One Nigeria!! One Nation!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by triple996(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Foolish thread.
Jos na better place??
Kaduna de develope while diz fools keep going down only to blame it on invincible suspected herdsmen
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by Cyberterror: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2021
This is a clear message from the heavenly that no weapon fashioned against Nigeria shall prosper.

4 Likes

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2021
jetwonder:
grin God Is Speaking To Us Through This Map: We Should Remain One! One Nigeria!! One Nation!!!
Take note that southern Nigeria didn't appear on that map which is Oduduwa and Biafrans meaning they are going home soon and won't be part of Nigeria. Then the map shows northern Nigeria meaning Middle belt needs to declare their own movement like Oduduwa and Biafra if not they will remain in northern Nigeria. The map also signifies that the Amalgamation of northern and southern Nigeria has ended so Nigerians should separate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2021
It means Nigeria will soon become a past tense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by AlphaSoul: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2021
TMSMedia:
Map of Nigeria appeared in the cloud of Jos, Plateau State, yesterday, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the photos on his Facebook page, Azzaman Azzaman wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/329456582201894/?app=fbl

Awesome! grin In any event, this
is a natural phenomenon... A
thick cluster of clouds shaped in a near-perfect way like the map of Nigeria with the rays of the sun in the background. Clouds are formed as clusters in the atmosphere
due to water evaporation. Jos
is a beautiful city located in a
temperate, high altitude area
so clusters of clouds are a norm.

This phenomenal coincidences happen globally all the time in different countries!

The original photos of such quirky occurences can even be sold to art lovers or collectors at a fair price.
As the years go by, the value of the photographs and/or art works increase. Vintage photography.
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by BiafraInc: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:
Foolish thread.
Jos na better place??
Kaduna de develope while diz fools keep going down only to blame it on invincible suspected herdsmen
A terrorist has spoken. They always expose themselves when speaking.

3 Likes

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by Cholls(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Talknochip:
And the Photographer didn't wait to see how the cloud disappear... and which side of the cloud went first?!

I don't like half done food

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2021
But the full map is not complete? The south east is clearly not visible.
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2021
TELLIN YOU THEY ARE STRUGGLING TO PUSH JOS AS CORE NORTHEN STATE
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lol.. is this how the map of Nigeria looks?

Even the one I drew in my primary school days didn't look like this.
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Patiently waiting for lai to debunk it
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mrexcell:
But the full map is not complete? The south east is clearly not visible.
it means southerners east and west are no longer Nigerians, we are just waiting for referendum. na middle belt I de pity Fulani fit colobi them if them no stand on their ground and declare middle belt republic.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
This quiet state has now been turned to the low budget Afghanistan . Na wa o!
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by omowolewa: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Looks like a Tiger from the back
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hahahahaha
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
who re u & ur people to merge d 6 core southern states to ur stupid biafra shit?? Keep kidding urself we will never allow u arrogant lots to impose urself on us. We no join una, na by force??
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Take your meds, schiziod
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by EmmaJnr1: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
newdawn2017:
who re u & ur people to merge d 6 core southern states to ur stupid biafra shit?? Keep kidding urself we will never allow u arrogant lots to impose urself on us. We no join una, na by force??
E b like na Indomie generation u be, I no get time again for children on nairaland. Before I reply u, u must show me ur birth cert so that I go know how to school you well. But even if you are an indomie generation, I will encourage u to do a personal learning first... I nogo de reply children again for here.
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by infogenius(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
It's obvious that Nigeria as a nation needs urgent deliverance.

Honestly,I must admit Nigeria is seriously unwell and as things are the future of this country is very very bleak.

Father, show up in the affairs of our dear nationNigeria
Re: Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) by potent5(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
That sh*t is not the map of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC State Legislators Endorse Yahaya Bello For 2023 Presidency, Mobilise Support / Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." / Bye-Elections: APC Pegs Senatorial Forms At N20m, Reps N10m, State Assembly N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.