Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How Can I Bid For Car Auctions Directly? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Can I Bid For Car Auctions Directly? (1120 Views)

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) / 2007 Toyota Corolla Ce - Nj - Certificate Of Salvage - U.s Car Auctions (aam) / Business Opportunities Through Used Car Auctions - Auto Auction Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Bid For Car Auctions Directly? by DaCharis2016: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Pls I have heard about how one can buy a car while in Nigeria from US and have it shipped down. But I will like an experienced opinion on how one can possibly do that.

Kindly share ur experience on how to do that.

Copart is the most common one heard of.

Thanks as you drop your helpful comments below.
Re: How Can I Bid For Car Auctions Directly? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:41am On Aug 22, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Pls I have heard about how one can buy a car while in Nigeria from US and have it shipped down. But I will like an experienced opinion on how one can possibly do that.

there is iaai,auto bid master,copart and auction export and so on but you must be very careful so as not to fall into the wrong hands
Re: How Can I Bid For Car Auctions Directly? by DaCharis2016: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
there is iaai,auto bid master,copart and auction export and so on but you must be very careful so as not to fall into the wrong hands
yes that's why I'm looking for an experienced insight on how I can do it.

Thank you.
Re: How Can I Bid For Car Auctions Directly? by cmoney22222: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
I used iaai recently
Re: How Can I Bid For Car Auctions Directly? by Trustme2(m): 4:07am On Aug 25, 2021
DaCharis2016:

You need to register as a member in order to bid on any car of your choice. I am registered with Copart. I can help you bid, ship and clear. It'll be an open business. If you need more info, contact 08038540586
Re: How Can I Bid For Car Auctions Directly? by DaCharis2016: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2021
Trustme2:

You need to register as a member in order to bid on any car of your choice. I am registered with Copart. I can help you bid, ship and clear. It'll be an open business. If you need more info, contact 08038540586
Pls I only need to do cos I have a brother in New Orleans who wants me to have the knowledge so we can work together.

I only seek a guide if u can assist me pls...
Re: How Can I Bid For Car Auctions Directly? by Trustme2(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Pls I only need to do cos I have a brother in New Orleans who wants me to have the knowledge so we can work together.

I only seek a guide if u can assist me pls...

Ok. He'll have to open a Copart Account, there are some documents to be submitted in the course of registration, then he'll pay $600 registration fees. Once the documents are approved, he'll have the account with which he can bid. All other step by step processes/guide of biding can be read online. You can send a private chat to ask further questions

(1) (Reply)

Safe Driving In The Rain / Toyota Camry / Calculation Your Car Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.