Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria (1052 Views)

Gregory Michael Death - Reportedly Died From Reaction To The COVID Vaccine / Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 / COVID-19: Globalists Push For Vaccine In Place Of Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by DoingBetter: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Ok, I’m getting frustrated. I have been trying to find a way to register to get the vaccine but to no avail. The https://www.nphcdaict.com.ng/publicreg/ link does not open. I have been trying for over a week now? I followed the news to get information in case it was finished or something but apparently we recently got new batches yet somehow it’s impossible for the public to find information on how to get vaccinated? What gives? Who has the current information please? Can anyone point me in thethe right direction? Thank you in advance.

Lalasticlala, myndd, seun, please push to the appropriate section so I ( and other interested Nigerians) will learn.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by malcom1X: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by Amakapritty(f): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
What is your location?
Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by DoingBetter: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thank you for your replies. I got the link and registered. I will be going for mine on Monday. Fingers crossed that all goes well.
https://publicreg.vaccination.gov.ng/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by DoingBetter: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Amakapritty:
What is your location?
Lagos state

1 Like

Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by Amakapritty(f): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
DoingBetter:

Lagos state
Am in lagos too,been looking for a place,pls if u get a place let me know pls
Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by DoingBetter: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Amakapritty:

Am in lagos too,been looking for a place,pls if u get a place let me know pls
Hi so I registered on their website and got an email Directing me to go to meiran health center on 23rd of August. Well I got there and was told that they’re not vaccinating anyone, they will inform the public when they start. Apparently this is a common story. I’ve given up. Nothing works in as country as it should unless you know someone. They say it’s available, go to this or that location and at the location they turn you away or send you on a wild goose chase. This is Nigeria for you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by buJu234: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
No vaccine for some center.

I think they maybe having logistics issues
Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by N2B2: 3:46am On Aug 25, 2021
malcom1X:
Read this before taking the vaccine

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Shift out of this place and stop disturbing sensible people.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by malcom1X: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2021
N2B2:

Shift out of this place and stop disturbing sensible people.

Are you ready for the 3rd jab?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by DoingBetter: 11:27am On May 28, 2022
malcom1X:

Are you ready for the 3rd jab?
Third jab of the cervical cancer vaccine? Heck yeah! Read properly before commenting next time. You have taken vaccines for measles, polio, etc as a baby. Thank your parents who made sure of that. Otherwise, the quality of life you have now might have been much different. So yes, after losing my mom last year to cervical cancer, I'm going to take the jab of the Cervarix. Thanks.
Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by Klass99(f): 3:30pm On May 28, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by DoingBetter: 3:14pm On May 29, 2022
Klass99:

Genuine condolences, I am so sorry to hear this.

Thank You so much

1 Like

Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by Klass99(f): 3:33pm On May 29, 2022
smiley
Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by DoingBetter: 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
Klass99:

You're welcome. How are you doing now? I hope your head space and heart are in a better place, than when you first got the news.
Oh I'm doing much better than I thought I would. At first, I'd wake up and think I should call her because it's been a while and then I'd remember and the pain Would hit again. Now, that only happens once in a while.

Thank you for your kindness. It meant more than you know. Wishing you a great week ahead, Klass.
Re: How To Get The COVID Vaccine In Nigeria by Klass99(f): 4:29pm On May 29, 2022
smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blissful Angels Care / How Does Coca Cola Help With Having An Upset Stomach? / Do It Yourself Papaya Face Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.