Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing (645 Views)

Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 8:38pm On May 19, 2011
We make T-shirts for Office casuals, Social functions, Religious activities,Youth programs and Anniversaries.for more Enquiries please call 08126293326 or E-mail us on waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca.
WE ALSO OFFER NATIONWIDE DELIVERY OF T-SHIRTS.

WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by paula1(m): 12:32am On May 24, 2011
Yeah am interested,i need a round neck bodysized black shirt of premium quality and am in port harcourt, ow do i get across
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 12:24pm On May 24, 2011
Thanks for your enquirer,i can provide your need if only you are ready,am in Lagos,all you need to do is for to call me and show me the sign of seriousness,i can send you some sample or come down to port and come along with some sample if only you are ready.here is my number,08126293326

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Branding Of T-shirts, Polo Shirts @ Very Brilliant Price: / Good Tailors Needed. / Female Voice Over Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.