Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,165 members, 7,957,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Bbnaija: “I Only Kiss Guys I Want To Knack" - Angel Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “I Only Kiss Guys I Want To Knack" - Angel Reveals (1248 Views)

“I Have Relocated Out Of Naija” Bbnaija Angel Reveals / "I Wan Knack" Mr Ibu Simulates Sensual Dance From His Hospital Ward (video) / I Only Kiss Guys I Want To Knack So I’ll Know If They’re Compatible” Angel Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “I Only Kiss Guys I Want To Knack" - Angel Reveals by Petersuenos(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Big Brother Naija Season 6 housemate, Angel discloses in a conversation chit chat with Jay Paul, stating the reason why she keep on kissing guys in the house.

According to her, she said; kissing is a way for her to know either any of the male housemates she wants to have sex with are actually compatible.

Putting it In her words;

she said “I’m only kissing guys I want to f**k, to know if want to f**k them”
She made this revelation during the Jacuzzi party held in the Big Brother house on Friday night as housemates danced.
click here to read the full story

Source: https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/08/21/bbnaija-i-only-kiss-guys-i-want-to-knack-so-ill-know-if-theyre-compatible-angel-to-jaypaul/

Re: Bbnaija: “I Only Kiss Guys I Want To Knack" - Angel Reveals by pashiano: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
knacker lol...I just love the fact that she is bold about what she wants
check my siggy, valuable knowledge abounds

Re: Bbnaija: “I Only Kiss Guys I Want To Knack" - Angel Reveals by OkuFaba(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
This flip flop boöbs girl again

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “I Only Kiss Guys I Want To Knack" - Angel Reveals by Soulsymbol99: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Meaning she is a random knacker undecided

(1) (Reply)

Self-acclaimed Nollywood Actor "Felix Ugo Omokhodion" Beats Up A Female Producer / "Why I Left My Well-Paying Job To Become An Actress" - Jennifer Uzoma / Celebrity Birthdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.