Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Daughter Needs An Athlete Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Daughter Needs An Athlete Coach (507 Views)

Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Needs An Athlete Coach by Flakky26(f): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
My 13years daughter is a good sprinter In 100 and 200m but needs an athlete coach. The coach must be based in Abuja. Kindly send me a chat on 080.3443.82.32 thank
Re: My Daughter Needs An Athlete Coach by ipobarethieves: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Take her to National stadium,Abuja.Stay with her/take her home after training.Dnt disclose Ur house address/give the coach her number sha.U'll see other pipu training there daily.Just go find out
Re: My Daughter Needs An Athlete Coach by Flakky26(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Take her to National stadium,Abuja.Stay with her/take her home after training.Dnt disclose Ur house address/give the coach her number sha.U'll see other pipu training there daily.Just go find out
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Needs An Athlete Coach by Flakky26(f): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
HELLO
Re: My Daughter Needs An Athlete Coach by Lilsameey: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Flakky26:
HELLO
,..If you like yourself, Don't leave your daughter to any fucking trainer or personal trainer, pedophiles and rapist are everywhere and anywhere, find out any close sport center near you, Collect information on their training schedule, Make sure you take her there yourself and stay during the training session, Take her home yourself as well. No one can be trusted this days.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Needs An Athlete Coach by Randal: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Exactly what I wanted to say.

ipobarethieves:
Re: My Daughter Needs An Athlete Coach by Flakky26(f): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thank you, am looking a female trainer.

Lilsameey:
,..If you like yourself, Don't leave your daughter to any fucking trainer or personal trainer, pedophiles and rapist are everywhere and anywhere, find out any close sport center near you, Collect information on their training schedule, Make sure you take her there yourself and stay during the training session, Take her home yourself as well. No one can be trusted this days.

(1) (Reply)

Ole Out / RB Salzburg And Nigerian Players. / Transgender Boxer Advises Sergio Aguero To Transition Into A Woman And Compete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.