Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Need Experts Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Experts Advice (372 Views)

Tax Experts, How Much Is He Supposed To Receive At The End Of The Month? / Community Relations Personnel/experts / Career Thread For Cybersecurity Experts: Meetups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Experts Advice by salvation77177: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hello, nairalanders,
I would require the advice and contribution of experts in the house as regards my son's choice of career.He sat for the last UTME and had a good score to pursue his dream. His first choice of course of study is Computer Science and the second is Information and communication Science (ICS). Now he said he wants to do a change of course to study Software Engineering in one of the private universities.
Please, let me hear your opinion to see which of these courses stand a better chance in the society today.
Re: I Need Experts Advice by MrDigitalVentur: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Ask him does he really like the course he chose

If he does let him follow his passion and you also always encouage him and be supportive

1 Like

Re: I Need Experts Advice by salvation77177: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2021
salvation77177:
Hello, nairalanders,
I would require the advice and contribution of experts in the house as regards my son's choice of career.He sat for the last UTME and had a good score to pursue his dream. His first choice of course of study is Computer Science and the second is Information and communication Science (ICS). Now he said he wants to do a change of course to study Software Engineering in one of the private universities.
Good advice. Thank you
Please, let me hear your opinion to see which of these courses stand a better chance in the society today.
Re: I Need Experts Advice by MufasaLion: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2021
MrDigitalVentur:
Ask him does he really like the course he chose

If he does let him follow his passion and you also always encouage him and be supportive

This right here, is the best answer.
Re: I Need Experts Advice by KillerBeauty(f): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Is there any course like Software engineering for Bsc in Nigeria?
Re: I Need Experts Advice by salvation77177: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
KillerBeauty:
Is there any course like Software engineering for Bsc in Nigeria?
Yes. Two notable private universities in the country are offering it.
Re: I Need Experts Advice by phenylalanine(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

This right here, is the best answer.
Not the present day Nigeria will you allow a child to choose the course he loves because of his passion for it, you can passionately guide him to like another course so that he or she will not regret after graduation. Software engineering will be better pls
Re: I Need Experts Advice by MufasaLion: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
phenylalanine:

Not the present day Nigeria will you allow a child to choose the course he loves because of his passion for it, you can passionately guide him to like another course so that he or she will not regret after graduation. Software engineering will be better pls

You're right, the main point is the PASSION.

(1) (Reply)

The Demand For My Products Is Very High, But I Lack Materials. / Good Evening All Please Read: This Is About St. Christophers Aid Grant To Niger / A Must Have Skill This 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.