Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B (41045 Views)

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B by NoFucksToGive: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2021
[s]
EaRtHgUy:
Bro You are wrong. Being a single mum does not make a woman entitled.

An entitled single lady will remain entitled if she becomes a single mother and even when she gets married. Please and please, do no stereotype them. You dated an entitled single mother and now all of them are entitled l. This is a public forum nah, at least try and act matured.

[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B by Jegiosowor(f): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2021
sweetjohn:
Have you ever in your life before as a girl cook for 22 full grown adult? If you haven't, pls, can you just shut the Bleep up

If over 90 mil is on the line I will cook for the whole year
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B by Teejay13(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Is okay
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B by sweetjohn(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2021
Jegiosowor:

If over 90 mil is on the line I will cook for the whole year
If you have never cooked for 15 adult in your life before, even if 1billion is at stake, you won't be able to do that. There is what they call 'ability'. If you are not able, you are not able. Its just like saying you can lift a car up if 90million is on the line. Your ability is what you are used to doing and not what you have never tried before. Cooking is WM ability, that's why he did that at ease. Shows he has been doing it before and he is not seeing it as strategy. WM strategy to the house is jokes and commedy, that's what he plan and prepared himself for, and not cooking. Cooking is just his ability and capability

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2021
Spread the STI
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B by czarr(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:
It's normal for big eyed people to love cat-eyed people, that's how God created it to be. kiss
is it like a prey and predator thing? You could be upto something.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B by mainman7(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
visijo:
Big polo wey girl carry from him boyfriend house � him Papa don wear am go warn the boyfriend make him leave him daughter alone�
Na gay?! cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie / Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme / BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.