Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Registration On Corporate Affairs Commission CAC Post Incorporation Not Working - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registration On Corporate Affairs Commission CAC Post Incorporation Not Working (711 Views)

CAC Post Incorporation Services, File Annual Returns & Miscellaneous fillings / Top-notch Reasons For The Registration On Capital One Website For Offers / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registration On Corporate Affairs Commission CAC Post Incorporation Not Working by chiefoazubike: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hello, I am finding it strange and does anyone have a solution to the problem also.

I have an account on CAC pre incorporation portal, that is pre.cac.gov.ng which is the portal for registering businesses and reserving names.

I am now trying to create an account on the post incorporation portal, but it does not seem to work post.cac.gov.ng/register, when i try to login post.cac.gov.ng/login nothing happens also.

Has anyone experienced this issue and if you have what did you do to solve it.

Or do you guys recommend paying someone to setup the account for you.

Help me out I am confused, I want to file my annual returns and some other things.
Re: Registration On Corporate Affairs Commission CAC Post Incorporation Not Working by dcrown123: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
I am experiencing same issue on pre-incorporation registration. No data displaying, have use different source to cont... reg nothing display.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Deposit To Blockchan Or Binance? / Post Your Account Balance For The Month Of April Challenge / Latest Review Of EDXQUANTIFY.COM Crypto Arbitrage AI | Is EDXQUANTIFY.COM Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.