Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Opay Is Giving Out N1,500 Free Cash To Referred Users - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opay Is Giving Out N1,500 Free Cash To Referred Users (1467 Views)

Dollar Hits All-time Low, Crosses N1,500 At Official Market / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opay Is Giving Out N1,500 Free Cash To Referred Users by KhallyDopeman(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!

You'll be happy to know that one of the leading payment services in Africa; Opay, which has more than 5 million downloads as well as a 4.0⭐ rating on Play Store is currently giving away N1,500 free cash to "referred" users.

It's actually very simple. All you have to do is join the app with the Referral Link of an existing user, and complete a few more simple steps to receive your bonus.

I placed screenshots of the "Opay" app at the end so you can verify its authenticity.

Like I mentioned earlier, you need to join the app using the Referral Link of an existing user, and complete a few more simple steps to receive your N1,500 bonus, and while the steps are quite simple, they can be a little confusing for new users.

To make the entire process easier for you, firstly contact me on WhatsApp @+2348054373692 before downloading the app, so I can give you my Referral Link and details of all the necessary simple steps you need to follow to earn free N1,500 bonus on the app, as well as other tips I use in making easy and legit money online. I don't charge any fee, so you have nothing to worry about.

Did I mention that the app also offers up to 100K collateral-free loans? Yes you heard that right. 100K collateral-free loans which you can use in starting up or supporting your business if you want. The app has so many benefits and millions of users including me are enjoying those benefits. Why not join us today?

Send a DM to me on WhatsApp saying "SAMBA ME" @+2348054373692

I look forward to hearing from you �

(1) (Reply)

Don't Invest In $Wakanda Inu If You Haven't Read This Review / Paypal Funds Supplier Needed / Investing In Palm Oil Plantation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.