Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd (1442 Views)

Male Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd For Stud Service Needed / If You Have A Boerboel/rottweiler Mix Can u Please Post A Pic So I Can See? / My German Shepherd X Rottweiler Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by olatokunboakiny: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
6 month old underfed rottweiler mix German Shepherd plays with 4 month old German Shepherd

Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by Haroldjunior: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
That dog is not underfed, neither is it a gsd mix rott. That’s a local dog. Let’s call a spade a spade and stop calling things mixed, when they aren’t. That’s a fine local dog bruv.
Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by olatokunboakiny: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2021
A dog that eat once a day when it is 1,2,3 ,4 month and it only eat carbohydrates which is eba due to the fact it is for my neighbor it just started eating twice a day when it is 5 month old is that not under feeding still yet I can't carry it with one hand it Father is a German shepherd mix rottweiler while mother is local but it only take the mother skull because the mother is tall but the Father is not that tall but muscular and the dog also is getting muscular it is about 80 percent German shepherd mix rottweiler 20 percent ekuke

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by Henuell(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
olatokunboakiny:
A dog that eat once a day when it is 1,2,3 ,4 month and it only eat carbohydrates which is eba due to the fact it is for my neighbor it just started eating twice a day when it is 5 month old is that not under feeding still yet I can't carry it with one hand it Father is a German shepherd mix rottweiler while mother is local but it only take the mother skull because the mother is tall but the Father is not that tall but muscular and the dog also is getting muscular it is about 80 percent German shepherd mix rottweiler 20 percent ekuke

Seriously

You call ur dog a neighbours dog

Bro is that not you now 10months old dog

Its weird and harsh for u to deny ur own dog
Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by olatokunboakiny: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2021
That is not mine that is rossie but this is Lucy and point of correction my dog just clock 10 month first week of December so the one u talk about is rossie and pls make research well b4 u accuse someone pls I beg u
Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by olatokunboakiny: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Remember u posted this November 30 and period Lucy is 9 month and rossie is a year
Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by olatokunboakiny: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Remember u posted this November 30 and period Lucy is 9 month and rossie is a year so pls u hv gotten me annoyed
Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by Henuell(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
olatokunboakiny:
That is not mine that is rossie but this is Lucy and point of correction my dog just clock 10 month first week of December so the one u talk about is rossie and pls make research well b4 u accuse someone pls I beg u

Guy sorry oo,Na joke oo...Am sorry really sorry...I was just bored

I know I shouldn't have said that...I'm deeply sorry...like really sorry
Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by Henuell(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
olatokunboakiny:
Pls don't blame me oo
Cause from the description,it was exactly like yours.u know german-rott X local

Am sorry
Like really sorry for being so impulsive
Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by olatokunboakiny: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
No problem ����
Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by Henuell(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
olatokunboakiny:
No problem ����
Pls don't be angry
Am really honest pls...I'm not a regular impulsive person...I just don't know what went wrong...Deeply sorry bro
Re: Rottweiler Mix German Shepherd Plays With German Shepherd by olatokunboakiny: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2021
I said no problem don't worry hv forgiven you since am serious

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Fairly Used Honda Puppy(civic) For Sale @ Just 350k! / How Long Can A Dog See Her 2nd Heat? / 3months Old German Shepherd Look Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.