Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

"How Do You Know If You're In Love?" Scriptural Exposition By Silas M. El-jadunm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Do You Know If You're In Love?" Scriptural Exposition By Silas M. El-jadunm (150 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How Do You Know If You're In Love?" Scriptural Exposition By Silas M. El-jadunm by SilasIBB: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
"The only thing I Know about Love is that it has gotten no flaws and one thing I Experienced about Love is; it has flaws. Even the flaws of live is sweet to the heart, it gives you time to develop more love. It gives you the opportunity to express more love. The same measure you give out, That same measure it will be melt out to you. Remember, love is all about sacrifice." PETER SILAS MIGHTY EL-JADUNMI (2021) A MAN OF GOD.

SCRIPTURES : 1 Corinthians 13:1-10. Song of Solomon 4:9

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE?

FOR THE CHRISTIAN BROTHERS......

How do you know that you're in love? I don't know, I can't tell. But when all that fascinated you is her big nyansh and big breasts, then you're driven obsessed! When all that obssesob you is her beautiful face then, you're fascinated! When all you think about is her angelic voice and manners, Bro, try provoking her beyond measure. Have you ever listened to her when she is angry? You're Fantasizing! When all you like about her is her brilliance and brainsanf neat looks, You're in for trouble. Test her, bring up a topic of discussion dramatically but intentionally and get ready for a debate. Most brilliant Ladies are very ready to express their point of view because they have the sole conviction that all they learnt was right. You're Hallucinating! When you're obsessed by her quietness and mode of composure, that whenever you provoked her, she begins to cry and beg for forgiveness, wait until she birth pikin or she start interacting with people, she will either change or maybe then, prepare to 'baby' both mother and children together. It will become a nightmare, You're a dreamer! Most shockingly, all those stated above are the qualities of a virtuous woman.

Now, What do you want me to do?

Listen, draw close and listen, YOUR WIFE MUST POSSESSED ALL THE ABOVE TRAISTS as chosen and preferred by you. BUT, most of all, she must be cheerful. SHE MUST NATURALLY BE A HAPPY WOMAN! She must SMILE!!! Not seductive but cheerful smile, love sparkling smile! It takes happiness to infects happiness in lives of other people. When you're heartily happy, you're naturally at peace and joy and this is preferred and important within the comfort of your immediate family and home. When your home is at peace, your life will be at peace.

Spiritual life/levels does not matter much. What counts is Spiritual devotion to the things of God. Nevertheless go for Spiritual exorcism. Get this, She may not have the Revelation untill she partake in your vision. That's why you're the head of the house. "Two become one..." and you people are no longer the same.

God bless your new HOME!!!

Add up Silas Peter via Facebook for impartive words, encounter, counselling and Prayers. Contact me for counseling write up on your blogs on any topics: Spiritual, Scriptural, Love, Relationship, Marriage. Etc. Please moderators, move it to the front page on Sunday.

Signed......

PETER SILAS MIGHTY EL-JADUNMI

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay In Prayer Even Without Speaking In Tongue! / Everything Matters / Salvation By Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.