Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build A Modest 2 Bedroom Apartment In Ilorin, Kwara Sta - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build A Modest 2 Bedroom Apartment In Ilorin, Kwara Sta (599 Views)

Get The Most Affordable Land In Ibeju-lekki Even If You Have A Modest Income. / Grab 6 Plots Of Land And Get 1 For Free Even If You A Modest Income / Can 2 Million Naira Build A Modest 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A Modest 2 Bedroom Apartment In Ilorin, Kwara Sta by olumose001(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please guys, thinking of building a modest 2 bedroom apart in Ilorin, kwara state... With the way Nigeria is currently, how much do you think it will cost me from foundation to finishing, including furnishing(modest furnishing). Exclude cost of land please��
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build A Modest 2 Bedroom Apartment In Ilorin, Kwara Sta by naijacreativeha(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
olumose001:
Please guys, thinking of building a modest 2 bedroom apart in Ilorin, kwara state... With the way Nigeria is currently, how much do you think it will cost me from foundation to finishing, including furnishing(modest furnishing). Exclude cost of land please��
, you can budget like 6m to 10m depending on your finishing, you can WhatsApp me for a detailed breakdown on materials and labour cost on 09036346989

(1) (Reply)

2 No's Of 2bedrm ,4nos Of Mini Flat On Half Plot Of Land At Command. Babs 081016 / Household Properties For Sale - Relocation / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale @ Flourish Gardens Estate, B4 Mayfair Gardens, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.