Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner (3536 Views)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts / Ready Made Scripts And CMS Like Wordpress Are Killing Web Programming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by darkstar6971(m): 1:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg.

born May 14, 1984) is an American media magnate, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is known for co-founding Facebook, Inc. and serves as its chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder He is also a co-founder of the solar sail spacecraft development project Breakthrough Starshot and serves as one of its board members.

Life Lesson: Two things define us, Our patience when we have nothing and our attitude when we have everything.

Cc:Lalasticlala cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Freestainworld(m): 1:34am On Aug 22, 2021
Humility pays
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Dude ain't making noise with his wealth.

Dude might own a Devel 16, SSC Tuatara and Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut, but you will hardly know. You don't have to flaunt it before people know you own it.

Dude looks casual, but we all know he could own anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by darkstar6971(m): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Dude might own a Devel 16, SSC Tuatara and Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut, but you will hardly know. You don't have to flaunt it before people know you own it.

fact
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by darkstar6971(m): 2:03am On Aug 22, 2021
darkstar6971:
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg.

born May 14, 1984) is an American media magnate, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is known for co-founding Facebook, Inc. and serves as its chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder He is also a co-founder of the solar sail spacecraft development project Breakthrough Starshot and serves as one of its board members. Moderators please move it to front page so that the youths might learn and I’m sure it will many to change way of living.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Life Lesson: Two things define us, Our patience when we have nothing and our attitude when we have everything.

Cc:Lalasticlala cheesy
Please moderators help to move it to front change it will be a living life style change to many youths.

Lalasticlala
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by darkstar6971(m): 2:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Humility pays
confam
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Jerryherd: 2:21am On Aug 22, 2021
cool

You guys are funny... His grey Brunello cucinelli shirt cost some $$$$ just not flashy shirt.... $400 for a single grey shirt

His personal security , traveling , private jet, hotel bills cost $20 million USD a year .

He has luxury yatch , holiday mansion and vintage sport cars... So what exactly is modest about zucks

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Generalissimo75(m): 4:26am On Aug 22, 2021
You are the one telling us now. A billionaire wearing a $400 shirt is called being modest. He earns in dollars. Stop converting to naira. For the personal security , traveling , private jet, hotel bills, etc.... That's how billionaires roll.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by pussyeater(m): 4:59am On Aug 22, 2021
All those yeye nollywood women evening newspaper go dey shake their olosho bumbum for instagram. Shior
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by WoundedLamb: 4:59am On Aug 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Nice. Here's what I think.

We all know Mark could own anything, that's why he can afford to look 'casual'. His reputation preceeds him, he doesn't have to introduce himself or even announce his presence before he's heard or taken seriously. Not everyone is on that level. Some people still need to go the extra mile to be noticed, heard or taken seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting living to impress others. I'm just saying Mark isn't a standard. Mark is Mark. He puts on what makes him feel good. He does not dress for the sole purpose of not to impress. He dresses exactly how he wants to dress and this has little to do with his wealth because we have also seen rich people who dress flamboyantly. So while it's not good to dress-to-impress, if blings make you happy and you can afford them, please go ahead. As a matter of fact, a wealthy man purposely putting on shorts in order not to impress is already trying to impress.

Whatever makes you happy. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Wawelexy(m): 5:33am On Aug 22, 2021
simplicity...... My kind of person
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by libertyfather(m): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Everyone has a purpose, he created facebook at first for networking and he discovered people show off more often and he keeps updating to be make it more relevant for their showoff created instagram bought whatsap not to come in between now whatsap with status view...abeg let the show off continues and his account keep rising ..That's grace

He that show off real or fake it either blessing or stupidity. ...like hush puppy is blessing mutiply by stupidity

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Lesson learnt. Even Dangote don't eat spaghetti.
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by OBALOLA55(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2021
CODED WORD FOR NAIRALAND HOELOSHOS

1 Like

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Daarreenn: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Humility pays
lol you actually believe Mark is humble cheesy this Nairaland sef
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Daarreenn: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

You guys are funny... His grey Brunello cucinelli shirt cost some $$$$ just not flashy shirt.... $400 for a single grey shirt

His personal security , traveling , private jet, hotel bills cost $20 million USD a year .

He has luxury yatch , holiday mansion and vintage sport cars... So what exactly is modest about zucks

lol you dey mind this guys. Putting Mark and Humility in the same sentence cheesy
Mark zuckerberg has to be the most egotistical, narcissistical human in the history of mankind

1 Like

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by JovialJune(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
So what he wears automatically means he's humble? Smh

Mark is one of the most manipulative egotistical narcissist ever, don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by JovialJune(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Daarreenn:
lol you dey mind this guys. Putting Mark and Humility in the same sentence cheesy
Mark zuckerberg has to be the most egotistical, narcissistical human in the history of mankind

You beat me to it, exactly what I typed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:
So what he wears automatically means he's humble? Smh

Mark is one of the most manipulative egotistical narcissist ever, don't be deceived.
Big lies
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by JovialJune(f): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Big lies

Either you type out your "small truth" or you buzz off, choose one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2021
JovialJune:

Either you type out your "small truth" or you buzz off, choose one.
Miss big c*** ****, why are you angry with me now? lol grin
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Na them go tire
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Nuelito: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Mark is a simple guy.....he is so principled
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Emmypure: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2021
Very humble guy, I remember when he visited our tech shop here in Lagos with no security, so jovial and friendly, he didn't even turn me down when I offered him a hand shake.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by KushLyon(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2021
But one small area odogwu wey collect $100 itunes card go pack chain for neck and fake rolex watch, enter instagram begin intimidate e papa....begin call himself OG billionz

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Exkandayee(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

This boy you don't want to stop being mumu,yes Mark own those things mentioned,but will you see him flaunting it on Instagram, like cubana his netwoth is not up to 10 mill dolls, flaunting ordinary Benz,abeg you dis boy,no make me f uck your mother,I dey vex oooh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Exkandayee(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

This boy you don't want to stop being mumu,yes Mark own those things mentioned,but will you see him flaunting it on Instagram, like cubana his netwoth is not up to 10 mill dolls, flaunting ordinary Benz,abeg you dis boy,no make me f uck your mother,I dey vex oooh
Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by RenaissanceGuy: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool
But does he flaunt any of these on Facebook or Instagram? And BTW, what's $400 for a shirt when some billionaire buy a tie for as much as $5000+?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by Winnerrrr(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
KushLyon:
But one small area odogwu wey collect $100 itunes card go pack chain for neck and fake rolex watch, enter instagram begin intimidate e papa....begin call himself OG billionz
grin OG Billionzzz, Oporr

1 Like

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by PromiseUche(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Those that over dresses do not usually have anything, hence investing on clothes to look good and addressed as a first class citizen.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Killing Your Self To Impress People On Instagram - See The Owner by KushLyon(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Winnerrrr:

grin OG Billionzzz, Oporr

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arvixe Virtual Private Server (VPS) sucks | reviews of their VPS CLASS / Got A Mail, Dealfish Is Closing Down, Wow! Did They Go Bankrupt By Google Advs. / Eacoed(oyo) Student Fighting Over Schl Fees Increament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.