Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Is Sex In Marriage A Role Or An Act of Service? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Sex In Marriage A Role Or An Act of Service? (422 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex In Marriage A Role Or An Act of Service? by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 22, 2021
One may ask, how important is sex in marriage?

Lately, Bishops, Pastors and other senior religious leaders have invaded the internet space like the modern town crier with a stern warning that any marriage that is sexless, lacking adequate or proper sex is heading for doom.

I was shocked when I first heard this. And it sent me on a voyage of Biblical research. In the cause of my research, I found out that even Apostle Paul warned couples to always be closely knitted. That is, have regular and satisfying sex, so that Satan won't tempt them (interpretation mine).

Even our law courts are not left out, as several marriages have been dissolved and parties asked to go their separate ways due to lack of sex, adequate or proper sex.

It, therefore, presupposes that the place of sex in marriage cannot be overemphasized.

Having said that, do you think that sex is a role or an act of service in a marriage?
Re: Is Sex In Marriage A Role Or An Act of Service? by AAAntz: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2021
if you cant fxck toto, then why do you want to marry?
Re: Is Sex In Marriage A Role Or An Act of Service? by AAAntz: 5:33am On Aug 22, 2021
sleeping with your legal wife, is an act of worship and GOD will reward you just as adultery and fornicTION ARE SIN PUNISHABLE BY GOD

ANY MAN THAT CANT FXCK, MUST NOT MARRY, ITS FORBIDDEN FOR THEM
Re: Is Sex In Marriage A Role Or An Act of Service? by OLORIPAPA: 7:18am On Aug 22, 2021
It is what U want it to be
Re: Is Sex In Marriage A Role Or An Act of Service? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
I think it's just fun. It's the fun part of marriage that should be enjoyed at anytime by both couple.
Re: Is Sex In Marriage A Role Or An Act of Service? by Vision101(m): 5:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Sex is one of the reasons why God ordained marriage. To check the canal lust of adultery. This means that it's important in marriage.

If you are a Christian and an adult and you don't want sex, avoid marriage. Be wholely married to Jesus. That's what apostle Paul said.

(1) (Reply)

Meet 15-year-old Elia Balamwabo The Best Player At CAF U16 African School Cup / Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (pix Video) / Lady Confronts Her Sister-in-laws For Not Assisting With Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.