Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars (43513 Views)

Revenue Models Of Rarible Clone Script / 15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos) / Solutech(emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud...beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Reminds me of the Almanjiri in the north that made similar junk....lots of hypocritical yamlegs here were bashing it as junk, now bbc shows their person also doing junk and the rettards are celebrating....dumb fvcks celebrating junk in the 21st century. Fvckers
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by Bukasint(f): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Here in the North it is this. This prominent blue plate carried by most of them.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by shoprite: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tag the DG of National Automotive Design and Development Council, Aliyu Jelani on this kid's talent and I won't be shocked to see this kid as the DG of NADDC in future . . .I know what stuff that man is made of !
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
NIGERIA AMAKA!

For your luxury SHORT-LET apartments call today

Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by SmartPolician: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
humilitypays:
Igbos are Jews but many don't wan to agree out of envy and hatred.

If only Biafra was achieved, the world would have seen a black nation join the super power with their own indigenous technology cry

Stop making senseless comment. That thing is not a car. Why do we have many dumb people in this shithole? It's a model that is completely useless.

You lots need to see what kids are doing elsewhere in the world. Appreciate the boy for his creative thought and walk away. That thing has no-known benefits. We did a lot of those in primary school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by arixona: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Abeg...i am tired of reading trash.

A 15 years old in the western world has a prototype of his working project.

While one 15 years old in Nigeria put cardboard together, painted it and he is called a tech genius.

Is this not what people do in art class everyday.

The guy is not an engineering talent but an artist and nothing special in what he did.
He did it without attending any class.....I think if he does, he'll do what your ancestors and your upcoming generation put together will do,c'mon appreciate good thing for once
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by chikason22(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Celebrating mediocrity....

There is no talent here..

Guming aluminium together and placing the electric motor of another machine inside to convert it into mechanical energy
Shut da fvckup niggar. What have you contributed to humanity aside bombing, smoking and enough bottles. I even forget whoring ( Pvssy banger).
Pussyasss nigarr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by GardenOfGod(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
My father sat me down and narrated how weed could affect a man's brain, I doubted him until now.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Guming aluminium together and placing the electric motor of another machine inside to convert it into mechanical energy

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by Amudeneogu: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
OKOATA:
smiley
Amazing one, if only our leaders value it citizens so much, but here we are and the talent will just waste away if he has no back up.

Check out a UK used iPhone and MacBook Pro 2011, both going for a cheap price.

https://www.nairaland.com/6707686/iphone-7plus-uk-used-clean.

https://www.nairaland.com/6707669/laptop-apple-macbook-pro-2011.
Don't worry America and United Kindom will soon come to him

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
arixona:

He did it without attending any class.....I think if he does, he'll do what your ancestors and your upcoming generation put together will do,c'mon appreciate good thing for once

Nowadays, you don't need to go to school to be an artist
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by Ochibaisik(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=Xscape047 post=105061947]Dou know...?

Christianity is increasingly popular among China’s youth. As many as 100 million people, or 7 percent of the population, have converted to the religion. The city of Wenzhou alone has more than 1,100 churches.
[/quote

Sure?.Pls do you have any fact or data.
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by Kaymaxine(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
HandsomeHITLER:
The boy is only being facied. No one is investigating in his talent. If it was a white kid in Nigeria, the government for don now. sad
Investing Mr Hitler
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by HandsomeHITLER(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Typo error I meant *fancied and *investing
Kaymaxine:

Investing Mr Hitler
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
humilitypays:
Igbos are Jews but many don't wan to agree out of envy and hatred.

If only Biafra was achieved, the world would have seen a black nation join the super power with their own indigenous technology cry

What do you guys feed on, that makes you boast and chestbeat.

Biafra becoming a world super power?

Do you smoke marijuana?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by chigator2: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

While one 15 years old in Nigeria put cardboard together, painted it and he is called a tech genius.

The guy is not an engineering talent but an artist and nothing special in what he did.

Please watch the video before bragging in ignorance, the young boy with no formal education made a moving miniature car with sliding seats and doors and a remote controller. If you ever acheived such technical skills without an academic certification then go ahead and rant otherwise stick to your place, a bitter adult envious of a young prodigy or perhaps you're a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
chigator2:

Please watch the video before bragging in ignorance, the young boy with no formal education made a moving miniature car with sliding seats and doors and a remote controller. If you ever acheived such technical skills without an academic certification then go ahead and rant otherwise stick to your place, a bitter adult envious of a young prodigy or perhaps you're a bigot.

There is nothing technical about what he did
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by Babastrong(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sincerely Igbo are talented.
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by MrPaul2: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Sometimes it’s not about the product but the passion at his age
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by uuzba(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
kindlyheart:
smart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64fcrifx8AM

It's pity that this current generation of Nigerians have never seen Lego sets.
Standard constructing toy set for any one interested in machines and stuff.
You construct the main model in the pack.
and later, you recombine the pieces into anything you can manage.
The more pieces you have, the more things you can construct.
and the more you get to understand machines and mechanisms.
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by November24(f): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

He is 1000x better than a scammer like yourself
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by gosmoney(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
See how talent dey East for Naija oluwa o
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by kindlyheart: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
uuzba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64fcrifx8AM

It's pity that this current generation of Nigerians have never seen Lego sets.
Standard constructing toy set for any one interested in machines and stuff.
You construct the main model in the pack.
and later, you recombine the pieces into anything you can manage.
The more pieces you have, the more things you can construct.
and the more you get to understand machines and mechanisms.

I face-palm bro, I have heard of Lego but I haven't seen one before.
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by themanderon: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Jealousy is a mental disease. What did you do when you were 15yrs old?

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Smart
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by Bngf: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Really
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by NerdyAboki(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
GOOOGLE504:
Talented 15years old Nigerian designs working models of luxury cars including Lexus and Lambo 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OP_g4zyQcc

Brilliant!

I want to invest in this chap. How do I get in touch with his parents?
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by sanity12(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oracleforce:
you no be yoruba boy.. stop lying... i will post your Facebook page here now..
Maybe u should check who u are quoting, u think I have time for all these Rubbish... U guys will just create new account to Troll people
Re: 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
NerdyAboki:

Brilliant!

I want to invest in this chap. How do I get in touch with his parents?

BBC Whats new specializes in finding young chaps like this, you can maybe send them a mail quoting the particular video...

whatsnew@bbc.co.uk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adam Thorn Allows Six-Foot Python Bite Him In Australia (Photos, Video) / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.