Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Bbnaija: I Showered With Boma – Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Showered With Boma – Queen (572 Views)

Bbnaija Exposed She Showered With Guys In House And What She Saw(video) / Bbnaija Angel Caught In Bed With Boma Fvcking (leaked Video) / Bbnaija Nengi Showered With Excess Love & Gifts During Her Meet & Greet Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Showered With Boma – Queen by Hugged: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2021
Queen, Big Brother Naija housemate, on Saturday revealed that she showered with Boma.

Queen made this known during a conversation with Sammie.

She had expressed worry that she was in a triangle as she likes two people in the house.

According to her, she is attracted to Whitemoney and Boma and was confused about who to pick.

But Sammie advised her that it is not an issue if she likes two men.

“You like Mazi and you like Boma. You like Boma’s body but you like Mazi because of his skin colour and personality. If you like Boma’s body, then you are attracted to Boma sexually.” Monthly Prayers

Queen, however, disagreed and said, “If it’s sexual, don’t you think by now, I would have done something with him or kissed him?”

“We had our bath together but we didn’t kiss. We’ve been together. He helped me to bath.”

Queen added that she was wearing her bikini when they showered together.

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/21/bbnaija-i-showered-with-boma-queen/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija: I Showered With Boma – Queen by Bornsinner7: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2021
No be small knackinz dey go down for that their bathroom..

What is it with the guy below spamming everywhere with his advert.. why don't the Baba help your life first

(1) (Reply)

. / Bbnaija: “I And Pere Will Be Like 5 And 6 Outside The House” — Whitemoney / Sex With My Stepfather, Someone’s Blackmailing Me With My Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.