Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) (57507 Views)

Masquerade Spotted Chilling On Moving Bus In Lagos / Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video) / Masquerade Spotted Asking A Lady For Her Phone Number (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) by end1999constitu(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2021
post=105071253:
What shall we call this

Kolam kolcho
Re: One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) by freshalien: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Cyphar:
How this small Picken life go be when e turn 20? lipsrsealed just imagine, 1 year old embarassed

Nothing would happen to that child; he/she would grow up to be a better citizen than you; in fact a better human than you.

As someone said, same way your father carried you to church or mosque. He/She is simply following the ways of his/her ancestors.
Re: One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) by freshalien: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2021
mbak:
Chai!!! People don’t know the implications of some actions they take. Imagine dedicating this Innocent child to evil spirits At a time when he doesn’t even know anything about life.

It was simply a traditional celebration and he/she dressed appropriately to the occasion. Na you dey read meaning where meaning no dey.

As someone said, same way your father took you to church or mosque.
Re: One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Too many Wareys for lagos

Went there as a Bini son in 2018....I can bet my balls warey full that small state called lagos ....
It was then I realised that there is isolo and there is osolo
There is also Asolo in ikorodu.
Re: One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Laurelita(f): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Just na just na, una don dey initiate this baby. E no good o.
Re: One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) by Josephkabila12: 8:36am On Apr 11
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Too many Wareys for lagos

Went there as a Bini son in 2018....I can bet my balls warey full that small state called lagos ....
It was then I realised that there is isolo and there is osolo
mumu go back to ur iboe barren southeast disguising buffoon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / Curtis Iredia Eidenogie, The Onogie Of Ubiaja Esanland, Edo. King At Age Of 4 / Prince Charles: Edo Airport Standstill As Oba Of Benin Returns From Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.