Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Bbnaija: I See You Winning This Season, U Have Light In U" - Angel To Whitemoney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I See You Winning This Season, U Have Light In U" - Angel To Whitemoney (426 Views)

Bbnaija Angel Goes Stark Naked, Shows Her Private Part To Whitemoney & Queen / Man U, Angel Gomes Reacts To The Viral Video Of Him At TB Joshua's Church / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I See You Winning This Season, U Have Light In U" - Angel To Whitemoney by onyi25(f): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2021
Shine ya eye contestant, Angel, has declared her fellow housemate, Whitemoney the winner of this year's Big Brother Naija reality show.

In a private conversation with Whitemoney on Friday, the Akwa Ibom state indigene told him that she sees him winning this edition of the BBNaija show tagged Shine ya eye.

According to her, he was kind and caring, adding that she knew he was a good person from the very first week, also, she told him that she could see the light in him.

Angel noted that housemates are feeling threatened because of the light he carries.

She further noted it was probably because of that light he exhibits that Pere was always on his case, deliberately trying to get on his nerves.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/bbnaija-i-feel-you-will-win-this-show.html

(1) (Reply)

Naija Celebs And Their Hatred For Gistlover Blog / Is Sir Prof. Victor Uwaifo Dead? / Angel Tells Cross She Is Se.xually Attracted To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.