Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK (4486 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Kentursky(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Wailers, behold your hero.

Ejewalu m.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by SLAP44: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by InternalAuditor: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Where's the link? Lets check also the history of that account via the link

8 Likes

Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by FarahAideed: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Not beyond FFK but this is fake

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Jerryherd: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2021
cool

It's you Ibos that take any Fani Kayode family serious

I mean his father was part of the reasons we had civil war with his manipulative character... Femi hasn't even done a quarter of what Remi Fani Kayode did

To better understand Fani Kayode lineage.....

Their Grand father was one of the most famous colonial days Reverend father and major pastorprenur ... He was stupendously rich for preaching

His father was one of the foremost Nigerian lawyer and Politician who sold Southwest and Awolowo to Fulani just to be deputy premiere and cruise rolls Royce about

Femi Fani Kayode as a son of deputy premiere, son of owner of Nigeria top law firm and Oxford trained lawyer simply made billions with his inherited political networks

8 Likes

Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by seborrhic: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2021
No sane person should be surprised at FFK's utterances.
Aside from being mentally unstable,his overarching goal is to find whoever would put food on his table.
For long I think his account has been frozen with some assets,so if someone tells FFK that if he publicly,literarily kisses Buhari's a ss in public his money and assets would be unfrozen or he would get an appointment or contract,the man would do it without blinking an eyelid.
He is shameless and without principle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by mightyhaze: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Which year
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Karanka: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I mean his father was part of the reasons we had civil war with his manipulative character... Femi hasn't even done a quarter of what Remi Fani Kayode did

Their Grand father was one of the most famous colonial days Reverend father and major pastorprenur ... He was stupendously rich for preaching

His father was one of the foremost Nigerian lawyer and Politician who sold Southwest and Awolowo to Fulani just to be deputy premiere and cruise rolls Royce about

Femi Fani Kayode as a son of deputy premiere, son of owner of Nigeria top law firm and Oxford trained lawyer simply made billions with his inherited political networks

You and your obsession with Igbos...
Even when nothing relates to the Igbos in the thread. Take am easy o... Before nature deliver you into the hands of an Igbo person to decide your fate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2021
FFK is no different from all Nigerian politicians,
APC today PDP tomorrow,
No ideology no belief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Jerryherd: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Karanka:

You and your obsession with Igbos...
Even when nothing relates to the Igbos in the thread. Take am easy o... Before nature deliver you into the hands of an Igbo person to decide your fate.

You Ibos are just overly sensitive... Go through his social media and you can tell as I said he has more Ibo followers, so how is this obsession with Ibos or Ibo deciding anybody's fate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by SKhanmi: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I think this was well explained in one of OBJ's books or Ademoyega's Why we struck. Can't really recollect which. Unfortunately most do not read about history and make a lot of unnecessary fuss about his antics. He' isn't acting out of character and most in the political space know it.
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by EmekaA125(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2021
Take FFK seriously at ur own peril. Double mouthed hypocrite.
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Cholls(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2021
My brothers and sisters can someone recommend a book for that talks about Okorocha's Origin
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by naija4life247: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2021
kollinzgee:
He is displaying the typical trait of a Yoruba,talking from different sides of his mouth,they are not hear nor there both politically and religiously,all the yorubas i knew few months ago supporting igboho have re-embraced Nigeria..

Please where do your people talk from? From their two nostrils? I think you want to be unfortunate in your life just like those before you. Is FFK not your adopted son having married and unmarried at least three of your gold digging sisters?

If we pack you destitutes now and deport you to Upper Iweka Bridge Head, before 10 minutes you would have all jumped into the next available trailer moving Cows to Yoruba land in order to sell in Lagos holdups. You children of hate, anger, bitterness and depression.
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by princeabdul(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Kentursky:

Ejewalu m.
LMFAO the reason he was wailing was because the villa jollof didn't get to him.

1 Like

Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Idiko1: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Kentursky:

Ejewalu m.

Praise singer usually do so for those who present their kind of food. It is a known fact Femi Fani-Koyade will sing any tune for a bowl of food, his own kind of food.
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by techWriter1: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Where's the linkageage? dana scan also the yorubas of that acct via the linkageage
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by ThatFairGuy1: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yet people are still believing this EDITED POST. Ain't fan of FFK Though
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Caramia2020(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol, I said it dat u can't trust dem bcoz politician are like prostitute de can swift at any time. FFK own is own hmmm. I rest my case.
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Lamasta(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fake news
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Csami(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
kollinzgee:
He is displaying the typical trait of a Yoruba,talking from different sides of his mouth,they are not hear nor there both politically and religiously,all the yorubas i knew few months ago supporting igboho have re-embraced Nigeria..

First of all, I'll say I'm disappointed with this statement. You have not met all the Yorubas to draw such conclusion.

Secondly, FFK isn't mental unstable, he's just your average Naija politician. A scaler quantity looking for his next meal.
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nigerians
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by OBALOLA55(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

BUT HE IS A SLAVE TO YOU FULANIS NOW grin

1 Like

Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by HRMK: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
i wonder why ur surprised!cant u remember how #obj described him?go back to that statement!
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Monogamy: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Monogamy: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Why be say most of the people bearing Femi as a name they lie and womanize?
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by gulfer: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Why be say most of the people bearing Femi as a name they lie and womanize?
if we did a proper investigation, Lai Mohammed must certainly have Femi as one of his names angry angry angry angry
Re: It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To FFK by Ikpeyi: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Haha...FFK my man...

The man needs to pay his bills...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Destabilise Nigeria - DSS Tells Buhari / The Moment APC National Secretary Iyiola Omisore Was Chased Out Of INEC Office / Enugu: APC Faction Endorses PDP Guber Candidate, Mbah For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.