Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Webmaster Or Blogger Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Webmaster Or Blogger Needed (131 Views)

How To Make Money As A News Publisher Or Blogger / HELP! Do You Know Any Business Blog, Or Blogger? / Blogger Needed Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Or Blogger Needed by henryvic3325(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
If you can handle my music and entertainment blog very well please feel free to message me on WhatsApp using my number located on my signature

Monthly payment is involved
Re: Webmaster Or Blogger Needed by Seniorwriter(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2021
henryvic3325:
If you can handle my music and entertainment blog very well please feel free to message me on WhatsApp using my number located on my signature

Monthly payment is involved

I can recommend a prolific blogger but you can only get the connect if you are on facebook.

You'll get 1k leads and the blogger will create plugins for your brand to be known online by as many as 10k active fans in just 90 days and @least sales leads to 5k music lovers with a profit pegged @least $5 per music sales.
Not only that do you know you can earn for life with your blog platform with the approach that the same blogger will use.
Howbeit all the initial locomotives and materials to achieving it has to be provided by you in cash and kind.
Imagine having 1000 peeps from just 10 tertiary institutions...yeah .

If this interests you then do the needful and reach out.

@SENIORWRITER

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Gmd,kyari Clarifies Revenue Projection For 2022-2024 Revenue Framework / Trade Nigeria Organisation / Need A Sustainable & Reliable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.