Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Rt. Hon. Uchendu Builds A Fire Station In Abia North Senatorial Zone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rt. Hon. Uchendu Builds A Fire Station In Abia North Senatorial Zone (499 Views)

Abinye Blessing Pepple Builds Fire Station In his Bonny Constituency (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Campaigns For Orlu Senatorial Zone (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rt. Hon. Uchendu Builds A Fire Station In Abia North Senatorial Zone by chuksahamefule: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2021
The deputy speaker of Abia State House Of Assembly Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Uchendu has embarked on the construction of a fire service station in Amaekpu Ohafia.

In an interview with the News Gazette Online the member representing Ohafia South state constituency said he embarked on the construction of the fire fighting station because he discovered that there was no fire fighting facility in the whole of Abia North senatorial zone and that whenever there is a fire outbreak in any part of Abia North the people will resort to self-help or watch helplessly as fire destroys their properties, I also discovered that out of the three senatorial zones in Abia state it is only Abia North that does not have a fire service station that was why I moved a motion in the house for the government to build a fire service station in Abia North and the motion got the approval of the house, a resolution was reached that a fire service station be sited in Abia North and an executive bill was raised for the government to construct a fire fighting station in the zone

But since the government is delaying on commencing the construction of a fire station due to paucity of funds or bureaucracy and having seen the critical importance and the urgent need to have an emergency apparatus to respond to fire disasters and other emergency situations in not only my immediate constituency which is Ohafia South but in Abia North Senatorial Zone. I embarked on the construction of a fire station using my personal funds to complement the efforts of Governor Ikpeazu who has been working tirelessly to see to the delivery of critical infrastructure across the state.

The design of the facility is of international standards and recommendations and it will be equipped with the best fire fighting equipment such as trucks, a standard water borehole, a truck station, a training ground, and administrative buildings.

It is important to note that I am funding it 100% from my purse and will hand it over to the government to manage when completed.

Re: Rt. Hon. Uchendu Builds A Fire Station In Abia North Senatorial Zone by money121(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Rt. Hon. Uchendu Builds A Fire Station In Abia North Senatorial Zone by dimmyj(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cool
Re: Rt. Hon. Uchendu Builds A Fire Station In Abia North Senatorial Zone by triple996(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Thaz 9ice
Meanwhile ipob have sacked the new slowpoke running naked in d market square who calls himself kanu's deciple cheesy
Re: Rt. Hon. Uchendu Builds A Fire Station In Abia North Senatorial Zone by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
At least he made a move

(1) (Reply)

ok / Gov Lalong unleashes Soldiers, police, on youths Leading Peaceful Protests / Odogwu Versus Odiegwu :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.