Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why Is No Body Talking About Israel? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is No Body Talking About Israel? (3889 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria / Nobody Is Talking About Luxembourg / Info About Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Israel? by BigDawsNet: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Isreal is a very nice country

Got few guys in isreal doing well

If you not above 32 don't even apply for the visa...dey will likely not give you...

Most success rate start from 34 upward

Getting PR is very difficult
You will have a good life...don't even think abt PR in the next few years you landed...unless you lucky to marry a white isreali...

Generally isreal is okay...

Learn Hebrew and you have better chance of success
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Israel? by nwadikeokey11: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Isreal is a very nice country

Got few guys in isreal doing well

If you not above 32 don't even apply for the visa...dey will likely not give you...

Most success rate start from 34 upward

Getting PR is very difficult
You will have a good life...don't even think abt PR in the next few years you landed...unless you lucky to marry a white isreali...

Generally isreal is okay...

Learn Hebrew and you have better chance of success
God bless u bro, I told people what I'm very very aware and sure of and some were insulting me while others were saying bad stuffs about Israel. I know many guys from Nigeria in south Africa who want to move to Israel but could not due to difficulty in getting Israeli visa. I think the only reason many Nigerians are not there is cos of how difficult it is to get their visa, not because of wat some people are saying here. If they doubt me they could visit their embassy in Abuja and see how many Nigerians coming for visa, and even Nigeria Christian pilgrimage board in all the 36 states of Nigeria, they will be shock at number of people applying to go to Israel and lots of them get denied. In fact any thing below 50yrs of age don't bother applying through Nigeria Christian pilgrimage board cos u will be denied, reason is because younger ones don't come back wen they get to Israel. A country u don't have to do fraud to succeed, just be hard working and u sure to make it big there.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Israel? by Prosperity4All: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
God bless u bro, I told people what I'm very very aware and sure of and some were insulting me while others were saying bad stuffs about Israel. I know many guys from Nigeria in south Africa who want to move to Israel but could not due to difficulty in getting Israeli visa. I think the only reason many Nigerians are not there is cos of how difficult it is to get their visa, not because of wat some people are saying here. If they doubt me they could visit their embassy in Abuja and see how many Nigerians coming for visa, and even Nigeria Christian pilgrimage board in all the 36 states of Nigeria, they will be shock at number of people applying to go to Israel and lots of them get denied. In fact any thing below 50yrs of age don't bother applying through Nigeria Christian pilgrimage board cos u will be denied, reason is because younger ones don't come back wen they get to Israel. A country u don't have to do fraud to succeed, just be hard working and u sure to make it big there.

Well done for bringing up this subject.

Racism is everywhere.
While I have experienced it right here in Nigeria with the whites who work in the construction industry, I would say it is far worst in the USA, which I consider as the headquarters of racism in the world.

The major reason I think people avoid Israel in their travel plan is the fear of Hezbollah bombings and its like which the media portrays as a daily occurrence in Israel.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Israel? by nwadikeokey11: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Prosperity4All:

Well done for bringing up this subject.

Racism is everywhere.
While I have experienced it right here in Nigeria with the whites who work in the construction industry, I would say it is far worst in the USA, which I consider as the headquarters of racism in the world.

The major reason I think people avoid Israel in their travel plan is the fear of Hezbollah bombings and its like which the media portrays as a daily occurrence in Israel.
Thanks bro for shedding more light

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Invitation Letter / Angel Like Creature Falls Down From The Sky (picture) / Travel, Back To A City We Love Dearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.