Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK (628 Views)

Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party / EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo / Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by BuharisBoy: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Former aviation minister fani kayode blows hot.

Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by money121(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lobatan
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by Caramia2020(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wetin concern us, na ur personality de go small small, de will say FFK like food is ready n he can port to anywhere there's jollof rice. Enjoy ur friendship. We move.
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by MalcoImX: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oga OP, your English translation of what was presumably said by FFK needs some panelling or restructuring.
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by techwaya: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Friends with a terrorist?
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by Chimeluv(f): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Who cares
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by BuharisBoy: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
MalcoImX:
Oga OP, your English translation of what was presumably said by FFK needs some panelling or restructuring.

you can add more, Mr English master
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by MalcoImX: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
BuharisBoy:
you can add more, Mr English master

It's alright, you are good now.
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by Monogamy: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin cheesy

Egbon FFK
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by Guestlander: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Brother Femi is the authentic wind vane. Wherever the wind blows.
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by Aufbauh(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gbamsolutely!
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by NigeriaLimited: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Take ffk serious at your own peril
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by triple996(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Chaiii.
IPOB, ESN , SWINES!!!! AND ALL CHILDREN OF HATE WILL FEEL LIKE COMMITING SUICIDE 2DAY. grin grin grin.
Ffk just told u all to go and DIE shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by Danjikanbauchi: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:
grin cheesy

Egbon FFK
he went for the food but was disappointed.

Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by Oracleforce: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
This man lack direction and value...he is a disgrace to. the family that birthed him....

His comment doesn't even seems to.me.like someone that is normal....

Ffk, it is your life, keep living it the way you like...i will be surprised for any government to choose this kind "THING" to head any ministries or agencies in the government...
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by PIMPAR: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Over to IPoB to kill themselves. No permanent enemy

1 Like

Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Talking to his in-laws in that manner grin he said they can go to hell. IPOB ooooo

Q:who is the new ipob leader?
a. Atiku
b. FFK
c. Shehu Sanni
d. Dorime Ekpa
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by aribisala0(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oracleforce:
This man lack direction and value...he is a disgrace to. the family that birthed him....

His comment doesn't even seems to.me.like someone that is normal....

Ffk, it is your life, keep living it the way you like...i will be surprised for any government to choose this kind "THING" to head any ministries or agencies in the government...
He is not a disgrace to his family because his family is a disgrace
Re: If You Are unHappy With My New Relationship With Fantami, Kill Yourself. By FFK by FakeUnity: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Abokey say na 'fantami'. Kikikikiki! grin

(1) (Reply)

The North Should Focus On Civilising And Educating Their People Not Leadership / Self-employed Nigerians Make Lots Of Money, Should Pay Tax – Rep / #anambradecides2021: Ifeanyi Ubah Wins Own LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.