Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO (939 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol. U go laugh taya Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a coward. grin
https://www.facebook.com/TheBigMasqurade/videos/682272842354880/

Old but gold July 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by SLAP44: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Zombeizm is a serious incurable disease. The OP may remain like this forever.

Sorry.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by OssyMalik: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
You called Nnamdi Kanu from prison abi?

Stop smoking that shit bro. You are going crazy!!

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
OssyMalik:
You called Nnamdi Kanu from prison abi?

Stop smoking that shit bro. You are going crazy!!

It is old video atleast use your eyes to see Facebook date

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
SLAP44:
Zombeizm is a serious incurable disease. The OP may remain like this forever.

Sorry.

Na u be d zombie keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by Yobabad: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
This local Yoruba Muslim OP, Nnamdi Kanu and Biafran people will make you go crazy one day, you are too small, too irrelevant and unwise to demoralize the good people of Biafra, man of God (mazi Nnamdi Kanu) is to us what prophet Muhammed is to Muslims, if you insult him we will attack you, pls take note and desist from this online attack, a stich on time saves nine

5 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yobabad:
This local Yoruba Muslim OP, Nnamdi Kanu and Biafran people will make you go crazy one day, you are too small, too irrelevant and unwise to demoralize the good people of Biafra, man of God (mazi Nnamdi Kanu) is to us what prophet Muhammed is to Muslims, if you insult him we will attack you, pls take note and desist from this online attack, a stich on time saves nine

Sharap onyedot

3 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by Yobabad: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Biafrans , From today, any thread by this OP on mazi Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra should be redirected to Muhammed etc

8 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yobabad:

Dumbo, I know you are ashamed of your Igbo brother so you label him Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

U dey mind person wey dem tear him head. He should be ashamed of hunchback Nnamdi first
Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by Yobabad: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

the issue is that Yoruba Muslims are even ready to kill their mothers and father's to stop Biafra, unfortunately the are very inconsequential

4 Likes

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yobabad:
the issue is that Yoruba Muslims are even ready to kill their mothers and father's to stop Biafra, unfortunately the are very inconsequential

Like Hope Uzodinma? Umahi? Ijele speaks? Joe Igbokwe, Ohaneze??
Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by Danjikanbauchi: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wow what an achievement. grin
Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is My very first time of watching this man speak.
All I can say is that anyone with a workable mind should not be told that ipob is a big well organized fraud.�

You urge people to attack security formations, knowing fully well that such act will have a negative impact on the region.
Not once have we read here that a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, cousin, neice or someone from the umunna of that fraudster from London was arrested or killed doing his scam ipob.

Mnk tufiaakwaa I bu onye oshi.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yobabad:
This local Yoruba Muslim OP, Nnamdi Kanu and Biafran ipob people will make you go crazy one day, you are too small, too irrelevant and unwise to demoralize the good people of Biafra ipob man of God (mazi Nnamdi Kanu) is to us what prophet Muhammed is to Muslims, if you insult him we will attack you, pls take note and desist from this online attack, a stich on time saves nine

Fixed.
Stop tagging Igbo into your occutic ipob so you don't attract spiritual problems into your life.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

That person you quoted is not Igbo, he is a kanuri terrorist that's hoping the devil will use the occutic ipob to turn Igboland into their terror ravaged region.
Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by Veqtor: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mvmu is losing his relevance now that MNK is not around. The best he can do now is to fabricate rvbbish about Ipob on his page. They will soon kick you out of that govt house u are hiding. Simp.
Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by donjahsy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It is old video atleast use your eyes to see Facebook date
So bringing old news on Nairaland makes you a sane person. Turkish substances injected you is working fast than expected.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by gidgiddy: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
ablejesus26:
This is My very first time of watching this man speak.
All I can say is that anyone with a workable mind should not be told that ipob is a big well organized fraud.�

You urge people to attack security formations, knowing fully well that such act will have a negative impact on the region.
Not once have we read here that a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, cousin, neice or someone from the umunna of that fraudster from London was arrested or killed doing his scam ipob.

Mnk tufiaakwaa I bu onye oshi.

IPOB or no IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu, the truth remains that Nigeria has already began its unstoppable journey to disintegration.

From Ibom Republic, to middle belt Republic to Oduduwa Republic to Ijaw Republic to Biafra, the calls for secession are getting louder

Nigeria is dead, we are only waiting for the burial date
Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Lol. U go laugh taya Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a coward. grin
https://www.facebook.com/TheBigMasqurade/videos/682272842354880/

Old but gold July 2020
This hungry deportee that is suppose to do plastic surgery on his nose have come again o. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

IPOB or no IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu or no Nnamdi Kanu, the truth remains that Nigeria has already began its unstoppable journey to disintegration.

From Ibom Republic, to middle belt Republic to Oduduwa Republic to Ijaw Republic to Biafra, the calls for secession are getting louder

I agree with your submission.
Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

U dey mind nwa aturu
Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

If Nigeria with disintegrate not with IPOB worldwide limited a private business
Re: Ijelespeaks Called Nnamdi Kanu On Phone And Insults Him - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
This hungry deportee that is suppose to do plastic surgery on his nose have come again o. tongue tongue tongue

This one sweet me o grin

(1) (Reply)

Oil Revenue Is Only 13% Of Total Nigeria Revenue. need 50% state tax derivation / The Marginalization Of Ijaw Is Enough. / PHOTOS: President Major. Buhari Flexing Outside Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.