Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) (1149 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by Sigggy: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Franca, a Diploma Two student of the Department of Library Science, Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa state, was impregnated, slain, and buried by her male colleague and boyfriend, Mumini Abubakar, will never be the same.

Abubakar and two of his accomplices, Huzaifa Shuaibu and Rabiu Adamu, have already been apprehended by the long arm of the law for allegedly conspiring and gruesomely murdering Franca Elisha, burying her in a shallow grave, and going about their routine academic activities as if nothing happened.

Abubakar, a native of Unguwan Sanda in North Yola North LGA, allegedly put Late Franca in a familial way, but when his girl friend notified him of the development, he stayed firm and said the pregnancy had to be aborted.

On August 6, 2021, he took the deceased into his room in the students' community behind the state university Mubi for a covert abortion.

To carry out their planned abortion, the accused invited his friend, Huzaifa Shuaibu, a student at the College of Health and Technology in Mubi, where they went and procured medications and injections for the procedure.

After they returned, one of the suspects, Huzaifa, gave Franca a potent abortion injection, as a result of which she passed out almost quickly, but as God would have it, she regained consciousness later.

Huzaifa gave late Franca a second round of injection after she recovered consciousness in order to complete the pregnancy termination, but she fainted again and died on the spot.

The suspects then called one of their friends, Rabiu Adamu, a polytechnic student, to the scene, where they waited until midnight before carrying the body and burying it with no remorse in a shallow grave with her phone and National Identity card, before returning to their usual lives.

Mr. Elisha Iliya, the deceased's father, who lives in Sabon Gari in Mubi, informed [url][/url] that his daughter left home for school on that terrible day, but did not return, and that they searched everywhere and made contacts, but to no effect.

Elisha told [url][/url] that they agreed to visit her colleagues at school, and that when they did, she verified to them that she met the deceased when she was with her boyfriend, Abubakar, and that she later went to the dormitory due to rain, leaving the deceased and her boyfriend behind.

According to him, when they requested her to drive them to the suspect's house, she told them she didn't know where the house was and then began avoiding them and refusing to pick up their calls until they called the cops.

He explained that after the police captured the lady, she told them where the suspect might be found, and that the police, along with family members, saw the accused person when he was playing football and brought them to where they buried late Franca.

He urged appropriate authorities to do all possible to guarantee that the dead and her family receive justice, and praised the police for their efforts in apprehending the perpetrators.

When reached by correspondents, DSP Suleiman Yahaya Nguroje, the state police command's image maker, verified the lady's death, claiming the incident was reported to the command, after which the Commissioner of Police, A.A.Alhaji, ordered an inquiry and the arrest of the offenders.

According to [url][/url] the inquiry thus far has shown that Miniru Abubakar impregnated her, Huzaifa Shuaibu provided the shot, and Rabiu Adamu assisted in the burial of the body.

https:///federal-polytechnic-mubi-student-allegedly-kills-buries-pregnant-girlfriend/

Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Faces of Bastards sad

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by yuping(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hang them un remorseful bastards.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by ideatoprince18(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Na this kind case I dey like!!!!!

I go so torture Dem ehn ..... Dem go see death but Dem no go fit die!!!!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by Queenslander(f): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
ideatoprince18:
[s] Na this kind case I dey like!!!!!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by Queenslander(f): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Na this kind case I dey like!!!!!

My dear, torture is barbaric.
we're in the 21st century, for crying out loud, please let's try and do away with animalistic tendencies in this part of the world.. they should be made to face the full wrath of the law.. even if it will lead to capital punishment,.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by Akporo1234: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Queenslander:

we're in the 21st century, for crying out loud, please let's try and do away with animalistic tendencies in this part of the world.. they should be made to face the full wrath of the law.. even if it will lead to capital punishment,.

My Lord Justice Ma... Preach to us

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by gambia(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
The young girl paid the ultimate price.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by ideatoprince18(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Queenslander:

..... Ok .... Civilized maa'm ...

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by Akporo1234: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
As in
gambia:
The young girl paid the ultimate price.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by Caramia2020(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
D heart of man is desperately wicked, see mind not even his conscience prick him. I'm afraid.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by Akporo1234: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Which of the three bastards is the boyfriend sef??
Re: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics) by Ikpeyi: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
What a wicked world...

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A First-class Citizen In School Today!!! / Delta Govt Closes Secondary School As Suspected Cultists Kill Female Student / Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.