Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married (1236 Views)

James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / Bobrisky Finally Revealed When To Stop Crossdressing And Get Married / Yvonne Nelson Reveals When She Will Be Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married by Nwaokija(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bobrisky in an interview reveals his real intentions for crossdressing and when to quit it
He also talk about how crossdressing have affected his relationship life and normal life
Is bobrisky tired of crossdressing?
Watch and tell me what you think and please don't forget to suscribe ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acuRAWr0mwQ
Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married by Machinegun91(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wasted sperm and wasted pain of his mother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married by kinglaxon: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nwaokija:
Bobrisky in an interview reveals his real intentions for crossdressing and when to quit it
He also talk about how crossdressing have affected his relationship life and normal life
Is bobrisky tired of crossdressing?
Watch and tell me what you think and please don't forget to suscribe ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acuRAWr0mwQ

Source: https://metrovibes.ng/bobrisky-set-to-quit-crossdressing-and-get-married/
Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married by Nwaokija(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Machinegun91:
Wasted sperm and wasted pain of his mother

Waste upon waste, all are wasted

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married by squarelead(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oponu omo .

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married by illicit(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
He took it too far

I wonder if he will ever get back to normal

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married by chatinent: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Married?

My annoyance is that there would still be one cheap sth out there to marry him...all for money.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married by Naijanascam: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hahahaha plentiful wahala.......

Congratulations to the lucky gal or woman in advance shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married by arthurwillia(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Who watch make e tell us jare
No Dey waste my mb on wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Reveals When To Quit Crossdressing And Get Married by Goldbw122(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
It is na wa he is even proud

(1) (Reply)

Computer Village Look In The Afternoon / Moment Hospital Staff Left Rico Swavey Unattended While Making Videos / AKA Fans Show Love By Getting Tattoos Of The Slain Rapper (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.