Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Any Supermarket Shop Fitter In The House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Supermarket Shop Fitter In The House? (383 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / Fire Guts Amigos Supermarket In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Supermarket Shop Fitter In The House? by a4cube: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
I need a supermarket shop Fitter in Lagos, Ajah preferably. Drop a massage with your contact .

Thanks
Re: Any Supermarket Shop Fitter In The House? by emorodili: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Which of these do you prefer, and what's the size of your shop?

a4cube:
I need a supermarket shop Fitter in Lagos, Ajah preferably. Drop a massage with your contact .

Thanks

Re: Any Supermarket Shop Fitter In The House? by emorodili: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
The shelve design as well.

Re: Any Supermarket Shop Fitter In The House? by a4cube: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2021
emorodili:
Which of these do you prefer, and what's the size of your shop?

Sorry for my late reply, I prefer the 3rd picture. Are u in Lagos? Can u come and take measurements? Send me a WhatsApp let take it up from their.
Re: Any Supermarket Shop Fitter In The House? by a4cube: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Am still in need of shop Fitter
Re: Any Supermarket Shop Fitter In The House? by advshutter(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
I just got my shop fitting from ADV Shutter, They are one of the best Shop Fitters and service providers of Shopfronts in London. their team is really expert in what they do. and their services are much more affordable as compared to other service providers.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Mart / Banks Begin Enforcement Of CBN Directive, Order Travelers To Return unused Forex / How To Start A Business Using Other People's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.