Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Siasia Too Foolish To Consistently Leave Out Odemwengie - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Too Foolish To Consistently Leave Out Odemwengie (630 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week / Keshi And Oliseh To Replace Siasia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia Too Foolish To Consistently Leave Out Odemwengie by hollandis(f): 7:21am On May 20, 2011
What has the lad done?I mean give him a break.Did anyone ostracize you when you failed to beat togo in your own country?In as much as you have popular support doesn't mean it should get to your head.Osaze doesn't kiss asses because he doesn't have your kind of mentality.I hope you win the match,but if you loose,I hope you know what happens
Re: Siasia Too Foolish To Consistently Leave Out Odemwengie by semid4lyfe(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2011
So if you were coach of the team, you'll condone Osaze's behaviour? grin

SMH. . . .
Re: Siasia Too Foolish To Consistently Leave Out Odemwengie by hollandis(f): 8:31am On May 20, 2011
Siasia started the problem.I have constantly monitored the beef btw the two.Siasia condemned is game during the olympics.How can a coach single out a player and embarass him? The game in question vs leone stars.Why did Siasia leave out Mikel because he didn't want to play on artificial turf and force an injured player to play.This country sucks.Go and google all these claims I have mentioned.There is one cause of the feud between siasia and Odemz-Beef.
Re: Siasia Too Foolish To Consistently Leave Out Odemwengie by md4real(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2011
you just like odenwinge, lack manners and logical thinking sense.

(1) (Reply)

Former Manchester United Prodigy Wallwork Jailed For Selling Stolen Sports Car P / Mourinho Now The "ONLY ONE" / Free Football Betting Seminar In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.