Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) (26067 Views)

We Paid N250m To Free 121 Abducted Baptist Students – CAN / Lagos Police Reunite "One-Chance" Victims With Family (Photos) / Children Who Were Kidnapped And Sold N1.1million Reunite With Family. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
chikason22:
99% of fulanis are terrorists. They're even here on NAiraland.

This 99% includes their leaders both high and low.
Since they practice Islam. That religion automatically becomes religion of terrorists for terrorists and by terrorists.

Islamabad
That Muslims are yet to commit 10% of the evils, the religion of Christianity did on earth is a fact, kindly Google them before you reply me.
1. Adolf Hitler was a Christian & he caused the death of over 150 million souls.
2. That Christians single handedly caused the depopulation of south Americans by killing the native Indians & populating with Christian s Europeans
3. Christians caused the death of over 100 million Africans during the transatlantic slave trade that caused the underdevelopment of Africa.
4. The colonial Christians caused the Sharp decline & destruction of Africa growth.

2 Likes

Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by Elporo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
May we never witness this useless government in Nigeria again. Amen.

You be Ifa priest.. this prayer na traditional levels....
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by illicit(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Those kids are traumatized, seriously

They should be rehabilitated ASAP
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by dizzi60(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2021
ODINAKACHUKWU ! ! ! format!
mbak:
Dear NairaLander. Please spare a few seconds to read my post, its (11.pm) now. I beg you in the name of God please.
I am sincerely appealing and i am on my knees pleading to your kind heart, please do not ignore. I know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how small I am father of four. We have been going through alot of hardship. Things have not been going smoothly for me this time from my menial jobs. We have been starving for days now. My kids have been drinking garri and its now affecting their health. Please help us to buy food and kerosene. Please i am kneeling before you pleadings. Please help me, We are hungry we have not been able to afford real food for days now. Please brothers and sisters just a little token. I pray God bless in abundance anyone that gives me anything. 08 07344 826 Acess bnk.
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by mrchalant(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2021
The joy of reuniting with their families is second to none, may Almighty God restore our sadness with happiness
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by Geeman2006: 1:14am On Aug 23, 2021
And there is a presidential wedding going on elsewhere, every one moving about their normal business. In sane countries, a state of emergency will be declared and all hands will be on deck to make sure these kids are rescued. Such insensitivity.. 1st class banana republic.
Sorry kids, but Nigeria failed you.

1 Like

Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by Geeman2006: 1:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:

That Muslims are yet to commit 10% of the evils, the religion of Christianity did on earth is a fact, kindly Google them before you reply me.
1. Adolf Hitler was a Christian & he caused the death of over 150 million souls.
2. That Christians single handedly caused the depopulation of south Americans by killing the native Indians & populating with Christian s Europeans
3. Christians caused the death of over 100 million Africans during the transatlantic slave trade that caused the underdevelopment of Africa.
4. The colonial Christians caused the Sharp decline & destruction of Africa growth.

Remind him Also of What King Leopold of Belgium, a staunch Catholic did in Congo. They won't go and research history but come here and be talking rubbish.
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by paduzman: 2:57am On Aug 23, 2021
I feel so sorry for them, thank God they are back home safe sha
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by Livingstone124: 4:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Old people with dementia history ruling us. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by Abid2020(m): 4:43am On Aug 23, 2021
chikason22:

This 99% includes their leaders both high and
low.
Since they practice Islam. That religion automatically becomes religion of terrorists for terrorists and by terrorists.

Islamabad
Will you have a sense for once what does this has to do with Islam? Must you defame others religion
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by segebobo: 4:51am On Aug 23, 2021
I have not read anywhere that these kids were debriefed by security agents. Does this mean the government has even stopped pretending to care!
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by Tonyclems(m): 4:54am On Aug 23, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Can you imagine the trauma this kids would have gone through both physically and mentally?

May God Almighty heal their hearts.

The worst crime these kids ever committed is being born in Nigeria. I feel so sad for them as they look unkempt.
I de tire for u ooo bro. U go create thread for nairaland at the same time de struggle for first to comment. I have been observing u for long n that has been ur style.
As if that's not enof, u go flood everywhere with ur comments. Even for ur BBnaija thread na same thing. Bro u go stingy oooo
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Can you imagine the trauma this kids would have gone through both physically and mentally?

May God Almighty heal their hearts.

The worst crime these kids ever committed is being born in Nigeria. I feel so sad for them as they look unkempt.
their lives can never be the same again
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Tonyclems:

I de tire for u ooo bro. U go create thread for nairaland at the same time de struggle for first to comment. I have been observing u for long n that has been ur style.
As if that's not enof, u go flood everywhere with ur comments. Even for ur BBnaija thread na same thing. Bro u go stingy oooo
no mind am. He is so stingy that he dey hoard him sperm from his wife during intercourse
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by Lorddominic(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2021
chikason22:

This 99% includes their leaders both high and low.

Islamabad

ISLAM 'A' BAD

1 Like

Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by chikason22(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Muslim and Islam is a terrorist religion and terrorists.
98% of those who practice Islam are terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.

We are living in the 21st century, thinking things will different. No, cus Islam is out to cause destruction and loss of lives.

By 2023, you and your fellow Islamabad in the north will know that this country doesn't belong to you terrorists up north.
Keep consoling yourself. It doesn't change the fact that Islam have desrupted world peace as we speak.

Islam is truly a punishment from the devil to the children of Most High God.
It's been run like an occultic organization but God pass una
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by ello29(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2021
God save us.
Our leaders has failed us.
Our security personnel has failed to protect us.
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by ricardovincente(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Its not the government. We really need to stop politicizing everything especially issues like this. Its too sensitive. The government being bad doesn’t give anyone any right to commit such crimes against children in the least
Re: Freed Kaduna Baptist Students Reunite With Families (Photos) by DearDealz: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Unfortunately we are in a worse condition...
Nigerians are blinded by tribalism and party affiliation beyond human comprehension

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Official Collecting 300 Workers’ Salaries Monthly Arrested / Baby Who Was Dumped In A Hole By His Parents Gets Rescued By Stranger. Photos / Lagos Students Abduction: Traditional Ruler Held For Supplying Kidnappers Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.