Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Omega Fire Ministry Egypt Opens Cairo Arabic Branch In Giza (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Fire Ministry Egypt Opens Cairo Arabic Branch In Giza (Photos) (303 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omega Fire Ministry Egypt Opens Cairo Arabic Branch In Giza (Photos) by benjackugo: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Omega Fire Ministry Egypt has opened a Cairo Branch in Giza for Arab speaking members of the church with Pastor Magdy Saber as pastor in charge, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the news on Facebook, Pastor Chinedu Michael wrote;

"GRACE

Inaguration of Ofm Cairo Arabic Branch Giza.
(Promise Land )
With Pastor Magdy Saber Pastor in charge of Arabic speaking natives.
All To The Glory of God.

#ApostleJohnsonSuleman
#OfmCairoLiveService #HolyGhostTakeover
#HomeOfGrace #Graceisbetter"
https://www.facebook.com/100027798791824/posts/881444969458788/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Egypt Opens Cairo Arabic Branch In Giza (Photos) by benjackugo: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
More

Re: Omega Fire Ministry Egypt Opens Cairo Arabic Branch In Giza (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
are the Talibanus aware of this?
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Egypt Opens Cairo Arabic Branch In Giza (Photos) by Pierocash(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
If I am a pastor and they post me there I won't go.
Re: Omega Fire Ministry Egypt Opens Cairo Arabic Branch In Giza (Photos) by Adamgeneral12: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pierocash:
If I am a pastor and they post me there I won't go.
If you a pastor and they post you there surely you will go because the spirit that will be controlling you will be different from the one that's controlling you now

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Difference Between Satan, The Devil, Lucifer, And The Antichrist? / Should Christians Watch The Squid Game / All Expensive Schools Owned By Churches Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.