Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Bbnaija "Pepper Dem" Star, Esther Shares New Hot Photos As She Turns 25 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija "Pepper Dem" Star, Esther Shares New Hot Photos As She Turns 25 (437 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Esther, Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 24th Birthday / 18+ Bbnaija Star, Esther Shares Sultry Photos On Instagram / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija "Pepper Dem" Star, Esther Shares New Hot Photos As She Turns 25 by Gistblog9ja(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Former BBNAija housemate Esther Agunbiade shares new hot photos of herself on Instagram as she turns 25 today August 22.

Sharing the photos Esther wrote on her page;
"A year ago, just after my 24th birthday, I had a disturbing dream that I won’t mark 25, I spoke to my mum and we both prayed about it.
All through the year, I’ll be doing something random and the words from the dream would keep replaying in my head, it was so disturbing that I told my brother who is a Trust and Wills expert that I wanted to make a will.
I’m super grateful to be alive, I can only say that it’s by God’s grace, He said He’ll perfect all that concerns me and I know He just started.
Cheers � to a new age Olaoluwa �"

#25thbirthday

See more photos below...
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/08/bbnaija-pepper-dem-star-esther-shares.html#more

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Moment Harrysong Introduced'cows'as Senior Citizens Of Nigeria / Annie Got Over 1 Million Followers Because of Witches/Wizards On IG-expert / BREAKING: Bella Shmurda Deported And Banned From Ghana For Attacking A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.