Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,199 members, 7,849,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Inspired Push - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspired Push (188 Views)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / The U.N And Pope Francis' Push For A One World Government, Religion And Economy / Apostle Arome Osayi`s Inspired Prophecy For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspired Push by SonofIssachar: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2021
A man had one very beautiful daughter. When the daughter was ready for marriage, the father sent news around town that all the eligible young men should come to compete in a test that would determine who was fit to marry his daughter.

On that day, all was set, all the able-bodied young men came out. Some came with pen and paper, others with cutlasses and swords.

The rich man took them to his swimming pool and addressed the men: “Any of you who can swim from one end of this swimming pool to the other would marry my daughter. In addition, I‘ll give him $15 million, a car and a house so they can start life well. I shall be waiting to meet my son-in-law at the other end. Good luck!”

As the young men, all very excited at the prospect of winning, started taking off their shirts, a helicopter came over the pool and dropped alligators and crocodiles into the pool. Immediately, all the men turned back and started wearing their shirts back. Disappointed, some of them said, ”That’s crazy, let’s see who would marry that girl, no one will.”

All of a sudden, they heard a splash in the pool. Everybody watched in amazement as a young man waddled animatedly across the pool, avoiding the alligators and crocodiles.

Finally, he made it to the other side. The rich man could not believe it. He walked toward the young man smiling, but the man was still panting uncontrollably. When he pulled himself up, he demanded angrily, ”SHOW ME THE PERSON THAT PUSHED ME INSIDE THIS POOL!”

You don’t know what you are capable of doing until you are pushed. Those seeking to push you into the jaws of alligators and crocodiles might be helping you to reach your promised land. Sometimes it takes going through the worst moments to bring out the best in us. Trials are raw materials for triumphant testimonies.

Author Unknown

Meditation: “… Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” – Esther 4:14

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

Also read:

Bring Something Home
Thinking of Divorce? Think Again
Are You Pushing to Get to Destination?
Re: Inspired Push by Eviana(f): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Son ofIssachar:

A man had one very beautiful daughter. When the daughter was ready for marriage, the father sent news around town that all the eligible young men should come to compete in a test that would determine who was fit to marry his daughter.

On that day, all was set, all the able-bodied young men came out. Some came with pen and paper, others with cutlasses and swords.

The rich man took them to his swimming pool and addressed the men: “Any of you who can swim from one end of this swimming pool to the other would marry my daughter. In addition, I‘ll give him $15 million, a car and a house so they can start life well. I shall be waiting to meet my son-in-law at the other end. Good luck!”

As the young men, all very excited at the prospect of winning, started taking off their shirts, a helicopter came over the pool and dropped alligators and crocodiles into the pool. Immediately, all the men turned back and started wearing their shirts back. Disappointed, some of them said, ”That’s crazy, let’s see who would marry that girl, no one will.”

All of a sudden, they heard a splash in the pool. Everybody watched in amazement as a young man waddled animatedly across the pool, avoiding the alligators and crocodiles.

Finally, he made it to the other side. The rich man could not believe it. He walked toward the young man smiling, but the man was still panting uncontrollably. When he pulled himself up, he demanded angrily, ”SHOW ME THE PERSON THAT PUSHED ME INSIDE THIS POOL!”

You don’t know what you are capable of doing until you are pushed. Those seeking to push you into the jaws of alligators and crocodiles might be helping you to reach your promised land. Sometimes it takes going through the worst moments to bring out the best in us. Trials are raw materials for triumphant testimonies.

Author Unknown

Meditation: “… Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” – Esther 4:14

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

Also read:

Bring Something Home
Thinking of Divorce? Think Again
Are You Pushing to Get to Destination?

Beautifully written devotional.
I needed this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Osteen Biography: Powerful News And Amazing Things You Need To Know / The University Of Hell / One Of God's Great General Is Gone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.