Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria (26995 Views)

BBNaija: Why I Nominated Saskay, Yousef For Eviction – Queen / BBNaija: I Nominated Tega Because She’s Antagonistic - Arin / Confusion Made Me Nominate Whitemoney For Eviction – Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by Icesnow(f): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Am just hoping they can evict every gadmnnn soul in the house and close the show
100 percent correct
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by sharisto(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
queen 4 d million

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
TechNana:
Sometimes it seems I tend to think too much,

Why would a lady like me, in her right senses tattoo the middle of her boobs,

And she's now spending time going through the rigorous decision of always trying to get outfits that will not cover her centre of attraction ( which is heart tattoo and boobs )...

If I'm not mistaken she would almost not wear any clothes to cover her centre of attraction when she's in public, in as much as this may be fashion, to what essence is this?

I wish her well, but what if she doesn't win the show? Then all these rigorous show for attention becomes fruitless?

I just don't understand the positive side of this BB naija show anyway...

I tried to use my time for important things,
for innovative things, for things that should make me mentally sane tomorrow...

I can't see myself spending up to 10 minutes watching a show that cannot inspire anything positive to me in any way...

Good for you...heck! I hate the goddamn show, but then I learnt to mind my business...All these talking down on people’s preferences isn’t it at all...
Some watch football, some don’t.
For some it’s Indian soap opera’s, others American action movies...There must be one thing you find inspiring which people find disgusting...Let’s learn to “Live and let Live”.

My 2 kobo
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by silvoclaira: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Am just hoping they can evict every gadmnnn soul in the house and close the show
grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by FreeConCiencE: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
jaxxy:

We don’t support such immorality on bbn.

You see what I was saying?
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
FreeConCiencE:

You see what I was saying?

Liquorose maria friend is winning bbn6.

That’s what I say again!
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by FreeConCiencE: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
jaxxy:

Liquorose maria friend is winning bbn6.

That’s what I say again!

Anyone can win the game. It is a game of luck and no one can say who will win. You can only guess. It is not a matter of someone being classy or trashy.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by jaxxy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
FreeConCiencE:

Anyone can win the game. It is a game of luck and no one can say who will win. You can only guess. It is not a matter of someone being classy or trashy.

Maria is still the biggest hm in BBn6. She has more fans they just didn’t vote assuming others were voting.

Yes it’s sbout classy. Angel can only go sofar b4 she drops unless she changes her slothful ways. Fact!

Obviously I’m predicting Liquorose. undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by FreeConCiencE: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Maria is still the biggest hm in BBn6. She has more fans they just didn’t vote assuming others were voting.

Yes it’s sbout classy. Angel can only go sofar b4 she drops unless she changes her slothful ways. Fact!

Obviously I’m predicting Liquorose. undecided

The biggest and the most classy housemate(according to you) was evicted barely 5wks into the game and you are still saying the game is about being classy? Be reasonable nah..
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
FreeConCiencE:

The biggest and the most classy housemate(according to you) was evicted barely 5wks into the game and you are still saying the game is about being classy? Be reasonable nah..

Its not only about classy. She had multiple admirable qualities and to top is off she was Real!

I understand Angel is being real also and I appreciate that aspect bt ur realness must embrace the extremely wrong things. That wud be a disservice to urself in a sane world.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by FreeConCiencE: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Its not only about classy. She had multiple admirable qualities and to top is off she was Real!

I understand Angel is being real also and I appreciate that aspect bt ur realness must embrace the extremely wrong things. That wud be a disservice to urself in a sane world.

Whatever other qualities your so called classy housemate might possess, those qualities could not keep her in the house. But the qualities of your trashy housemate are still keeping her there. One understands the game better. Be reasonable bro.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
FreeConCiencE:

Whatever other qualities your so called classy housemate might possess, those qualities could not keep her in the house. But the qualities of your trashy housemate are still keeping her there. One understands the game better. Be reasonable bro.

There’s a factor of luck in this game. Mosttimes People who leave early and those who stay longer are only differentiated by the luck factor.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by FreeConCiencE: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

There’s a factor of luck in this game. Mosttimes People who leave early and those who stay longer are only differentiated by the luck factor.
Thanks. You now understand what I am saying.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Nominated Angel For Eviction – Maria by FreeConCiencE: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Thanks. You now understand what I am saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tboss Evicted From Big Brother House As 2nd Runner Up / Bbnaija: Desist From Wearing Teddy A’s Clothes – Bambam Warns Alex (video) / Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.