Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal (33281 Views)

How Super Eagles Celebrated Their Win Against Sudan (Video) / AFCON 2022: Super Eagles Break Record After Their Win Over Sudan / Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Alaganature09(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Very funny.. it's obvious he still has passion for Chelsea...but how do arsenal fans sleep at night after defect...
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by kennyz247(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2021
ok
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Doyou2019: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Toeze:
This Arsenal have spent over £120m yet they have one of the worst squads in the league. Chelsea on the other hand spent £97m and they got one of the world's deadliest strikers. It shows something is terribly wrong with the recruiters at Arsenal. See a typical example. Arsenal had Emi Martinez who is a fantastic keeper and won the Fa cup for them. Then they let him go only to spend £30m to buy a backup keeper that's not even half as good as Martinez. See?
The arsenal I watched yesterday would struggle to make top 10 this season. How the once mighty club is fully fallen. I think it's now a disrespect to call Arsenal v Chelsea a big match rather than West Ham v Chelsea

Sucks when you remember that Emi only wanted to be #1. Well, Arsenal thought Bernd was better because he was German and a huge signing , but look who's laughing now grin grin
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by ryloy: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Hmmmn
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Toeze: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...my gee save all this Lamentations till after dt next week dt city vs arsenal fixture
chealsea scored 2 goals in first half n was playing with caution n couldnt score again, making arsenal fans thinking they "tried"
the tin I like about pep is dt the goals wont stop pouring in going by this same arsenal I saw yesterday..
I have said it before dt city next 10 fixture would suffer for that thief first Tottenham lost, first team don chop 5 and its 9 teams to go..

Who's this one. Who's lamenting. If you don't know how to quote decently then respectfully shut up
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2021
You can't help but like the best team in the world
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by lawrenzooo: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2021
oluwatunde1984:
am an arsenal fan weda lose or win
You are a true Nigerian
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by dosage150(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Nothing spoil
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Maxymilliano(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2021
A rare photo of Lukaku and Arsenal defender grin

5 Likes

Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by 4tomandchi: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2021
Oga swallow your pride and suffer with your team or port to ManU and enjoy peace.
Toeze:
This Arsenal have spent over £120m yet they have one of the worst squads in the league. Chelsea on the other hand spent £97m and they got one of the world's deadliest strikers. It shows something is terribly wrong with the recruiters at Arsenal. See a typical example. Arsenal had Emi Martinez who is a fantastic keeper and won the Fa cup for them. Then they let him go only to spend £30m to buy a backup keeper that's not even half as good as Martinez. See?
The arsenal I watched yesterday would struggle to make top 10 this season. How the once mighty club is fully fallen. I think it's now a disrespect to call Arsenal v Chelsea a big match rather than West Ham v Chelsea

See my signature below if you need top level building plans and construction
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Toeze: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2021
4tomandchi:
Oga swallow your pride and suffer with your team or port to ManU and enjoy peace.

Suffer kee you there
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Jazzman01: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2021
The game could have easily ended in a draw if James was properly marked. He was left unmarked with too much room to operate and the two goals came through him. They were so obssesed with Lukaku, leaving the wide areas exposed. Especially Tierney who should be marking James but left him to assist with closing down Lukaku.
They corrected the error in the second half but the damage had already been done.

5 Likes

Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Arsenal is like APC.

Anything they touch is bad luck
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by ShedrachU(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2021
It doesn't mean anything.
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by McCoy9067(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2021
You need plain logo, 3D/mockup logo, poster, flyer, banner, product sticker, product tag, letterhead, business card, invitation card and lots more.

Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by iamtardey: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Juju wo niyenn grin grin
Emu4life:
No be juju be datgrin
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Truvelisback(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Even though i am not an Arsenal fan, the refree is bias 4 not awarding Arsenal that clear P.K and 4 Blowing another clear foul made by a Chelsea player.
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by iamtardey: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin
Maxymilliano:
A rare photo of Lukaku and Arsenal defender grin
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Honeylaz(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2021
Arsenal don suffer grin

Are you looking for a professional and competent photographer within Ibadan?? Seek no further. Get your dream photography Now!!! We capture it all. We're always available for your events such as, Wedding, Church/Mosque service coverage, Naming ceremony, Burial, Corporate, Birthday shoot, etc. Book an appointment with us today.
Call or Watsapp: 08101851156

Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Femeto: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Shey Arteta self no Like the defeat? His press conference says it all. Foolish fraud of a manager
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Jazzman01: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...my gee save all this Lamentations till after dt next week dt city vs arsenal fixture
chealsea scored 2 goals in first half n was playing with caution n couldnt score again, making arsenal fans thinking they "tried"
the tin I like about pep is dt the goals wont stop pouring in going by this same arsenal I saw yesterday..
I have said it before dt city next 10 fixture would suffer for that thief first Tottenham lost, first team don chop 5 and its 9 teams to go..

Playing with caution indeed. Or they couldn't get more goals.
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Jazzman01: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Toeze:

Arsenal as really fallen, since the day their unbeaten record and invincibility was shattered by United in 2004, they have never been able to regain their form.
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Thazard(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2021
paulolee:
na normal na because that yesterday game wasn't the "big match" we am hoped for yesterday because arsenal made it too easy for lukaku n his gangs..
lukaku jus de bully n chance all arsenal players like say him de play with u-16 boys and none even looks like stopping him..
I know lukaku is very strong n even did same with inter last year and wasn't suprised with his kinda strength..
VVD would be watching dt yesterday game with a glass of wine because dt next week against Chelsea, him go use 90 mins work for 6 months salary..
lol
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Anaerobi(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2021
So because he's Arsenal player, he shouldn't like good thing

1 Like

Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by Jazzman01: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Doyou2019:

Sucks when you remember that Emi only wanted to be #1. Well, Arsenal thought Bernd was better because he was German and a huge signing , but look who's laughing now grin grin

Enough of these talks about their goal keepers. The team needs a total overhaul.

1 Like

Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by SirMichael1: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2021
paulolee:
na normal na because that yesterday game wasn't the "big match" we am hoped for yesterday because arsenal made it too easy for lukaku n his gangs..
lukaku jus de bully n chance all arsenal players like say him de play with u-16 boys and none even looks like stopping him..
I know lukaku is very strong n even did same with inter last year and wasn't suprised with his kinda strength..
VVD would be watching dt yesterday game with a glass of wine because dt next week against Chelsea, him go use 90 mins work for 6 months salary..

Oga calm down. Lukaku cannot bully Van Djik. By height, VVD is taller. By strength, mass, etc, VVD has more. Story.
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by IgboWarlord(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2021
chukiz:
Abeg they should free willian

Abi Willian shoukd just get out already..
Re: Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2021
Toeze:

Everyone wants to be seen as an analyst. This one is just blabbing to be noticed.

Young man how much did Chelsea spend on Harvetz and Werner alone last season? Why lukaku if Werner wasn't a flop?

This is the fourth meeting between Chelsea and arsenal under Arteta the last three went to arsenal. Analysis is not for everyone. So zip your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ighalo’s €10,000 Transfer Money With Sports Ministry – Osun United / Mikel To Become Highest Paid Player At Marseille? / Wolves Qualify For Europe Following Man City's FA Cup Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.