Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Will You Link Hair Extensions? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Will You Link Hair Extensions? (285 Views)

Top 10 Sellers Of Hair Extensions & Wigs On Aliexpress / Pre-order Human Hair Extensions From As Low As 4,500 And Resell From 6500 / Ombre Hair Extensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Link Hair Extensions? by lovenova: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Tying hair extensions onto specially made clips is a great way to accomplish this task. Clips are convenient because you can remove them at night when you wash your 40 inch wig human hair or when you want a different look. This results in a healthier, happier head of hair.

Hand tied t shape wig extensions are a type of weft that is hand sewn to give you the thinnest track of transparent lace wig for the lightest, most invisible hair extension application. Hand tied hair wefts are labor intensive to create which is why the price is higher than machine tied hair extensions.

Instructions
1. Buy Clip In Hair Extensions that are real hair, not synthetic hair. When you take the hair out of the package you will notice that it is a long weft of hair that looks much like a few yards of material. Cut the weft into smaller pieces of varying widths.

2. Make sure the snap side of the clip, not the straight side of the clip, is facing towards you. Place the straight side of the clip on the darker material that the hair is sewn onto.

3. Insert the needle through the extension with the needle coming towards you. Hold the thread with your thumb and loop the needle around again to form a knot. This will hold the clip securely in place.

4.When you reach the end of the clip, hold the thread with your thumb, loop the thread back around, tie a knot and cut off the thread.

They’re incredible for providing amazing volume/length and are the least damaging when it comes to your natural hair. I never knew that hair could make such a huge difference in my appearance, but I’m seriously hooked and can’t imagine myself ever going back! I’ve received a few questions on the whole tie in hair extension process, so read on for all the deets.

We’re happy to report that you can now have both! This method has been gaining popularity fast, and if you’re considering hair extensions, here is everything you need to know about the hand-tied process.

That said, many of us don’t know exactly what that means. What are wefts? How are they applied? How long do they last and will I be able to style my hair properly? If you’re asking yourself all of these questions and more, you’re in the right place! We’ve laid out all you need to know about hand-tied hair. Including the application process, and aftercare.

If the hair is properly taken care of and you don’t use excessive heat, they can last up to one year. That said, once you have your new extensions, your natural hair will grow of course. This means, if you wish to keep your extensions in, you’ll need them moved up. This will need assessing around every 6-8 weeks as the hair grows through naturally.

(1) (Reply)

A Heirloom Sterling Silver Australian Solid Opal Ring / How To Purchase GOLD OPAL RINGS? / Fashion Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.