Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals (24333 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Updating9JA: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate, Pere has disclosed he’s attracted to Jackie B.

Pere said this while having a conversation with Maria in the garden.

According to him, he was first attracted to Jackie B when he got in the house before he started getting close to Maria.

“I was attracted to Jackie B from the first day in the house but she was interested in someone else. Everyday Prayers

“But when I noticed you, I started having feelings for you,” Pere told Maria.

Recall that Pere told Maria he would like to have a relationship with her outside the house.

However, Maria turned him down, saying she has someone outside the house.

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/23/bbnaija-im-attracted-to-jackie-b-pere-reveals/

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by VoltageDivida(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2021
My first ftc since I came back on Nairaland.
Abeg where dem dey collect ftc alawee?

On the topic, Pere is just jumping from one.... I don't actually have anything to say about him. He can like who he wishes, be attracted to whatever he likes, love whoever he's attracted to and fukcs whoever and whatever, wherever he wants.

It's none of my business.

When it's WhiteMoney, I may have something to say.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by iamtardey: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Like pole repel
Unlike pole attract
grin

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Chloraseptic: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2021
It's a movie script.

Everyone must voice their attraction to everyone till the show is over

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by siofra(f): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Thunder fire that your mouth angry

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by puppie017: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Omo ex senator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by money121(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by praiseneo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jackie b ready for Group Intimacy o

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Nuelito: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Una wehdone oh

Attracta and attractee

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Even in men & women matter, the law of magnetism is always seen in display.

Unlike poles/charges attract. tongue

To avoid unnecessary feelings, attraction or entanglement, you must keep your distance from the opposite gender. That's why some people think I'm weird.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Me I'm attracted to money
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Bobotic(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Apart from that what and what again? shocked

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Unibener: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
All for the Mula
No be only Jackie B , na Jackie Chan.
People wey dey watch this trash dey try sha, make I no too talk sha, after all taste and preference differs.
Afterall, yesterday afternoon I see one guy dey find food to chop for dustbin.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Jerryherd: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
cool

Nice one

Ex Military General and Senators daughter...even White Money is interested

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by googlepikins: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Useless arrogant fool. Old man without sense

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by setobaba: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Idiot
Jackie dislike Pere die but adore Micheal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
You'll soon leave that house
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by dejiih01: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by clothingonline(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pere style is cool go for peace I know Maria want you she is shy of camera

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Jone360: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pere and Maria actually looks cool togeda smiley

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery
Click On My Name For Samples n Contact Details cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by jaxxy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jackie la hot. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by FashionCookie(f): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by SenecaTheYonger: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why is he only attracted to the girls White Money is attracted to?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anything white money wants pere want too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by babyfaceafrica: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Everything about the show is fake.. Even the housemates

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Pictures From TECNO X BBBAIJA All Star Housemates Hangout / Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.