Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,073 members, 7,845,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/08/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/08/2021 (155 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/08/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/08/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 23RD AUGUST 2021.

THEME: COMPLETE RESTORATION.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 23/08/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Prayer Points:

1. I worship and adore You, my Father; You're the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and end, the Author and the Finisher of our faith.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, come and perfect and complete, every good work You have started in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, let me have divine encounter with You that will make my joy to be full, this season, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, restore fully and completely, unto me the joy of Your salvation, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, whatever, spiritual and physical robbers, have taken away from me and my destiny, please, let them be restored fully, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please give me my desired breakthrough and let it be complete, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, please, give me testimonies that cannot be hidden; testimonies that will announce themselves, even, before I share them, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, let all my expectations and hope, in Christ Jesus, never be cut short, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and do something new in his life, ministry and family, this season, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/08/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2021
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Oath Or Fate / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, August 29, 2021 / If You Have Been Raised With Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.